Which activities to rank better?

Which activity is the most important for getting high ranking in search engine results? I am regularly using forum posting and social bookmarking, but my website is not getting high rankings. What should I do next to get better rankings for my website?

Attachments

forum posting,blog commenting,article submission,directory submission and guest posting are the most important
methods for getting high ranking in search engine.

Following techniques will increase ranking activity on major search engines:

Interactive text on website
Keyword rich content
Internal linking between pages
Quality Inbound links

20%-On Page SEO -
1. Content of the page - It should be original and should have quality to attract users.
2. Meta tags- Carefully research your keywords and then input your title ,description and keywords tags.
3. Image alt tag and url should also be considered and focused upon.
4. Navigation links should be appropriately given on each page for better navigation.

80% Off Page SEO
Link building-Try to create interactive blogs and apply for Google authorship. Fresh content gives a edge over others and focus more on Social media marketing.
Focus more on traffic then on ranking because Google updates its ranking system 2-3 times a year.

forum posting
blog commenting
article submission
directory submission
guest posting
these are the most important methods for getting high ranking in search engine.

Now a days Social bookmarking and directory submission are google did not craw the websites, so focus on forum posting, blog commenting, guest blogging, ppt sharing, infor grafic creation .

I am following all kind of SEO OFF page steps

TOP - Search engine submssion
Local Listing
Directory Submission
Social Bookmaking
Article Submission
Press Release Submission
Forum Posting
Web 2.0 Blog Creations
Blog Commenting
Blog Directory Submission
Local Classifieds Add
Global Classifieds Add
Free Yellowpages
PPT Submission
Css submission
Image Optimization
Video Optimization
Social Networking sites Add
Q & A Submission
Info graphic Website Submission
RSS Feed Directory submission
Review Sites

Which activity is the most important for getting high ranking in search engine results? I am regularly using forum posting and social bookmarking, but my website is not getting high rankings. What should I do next to get better rankings for my website?
Social bookmarking helps in creating back-links and good Page rank for your website. we use social bookmarking to boost traffic to our website but this is for some time after 3-4 months these links became removed by the websites owners.

Now these day you can use the quality content posting and high page rank submission. All off-page seo submission are relevant website post. the best way of increase your website traffic and website keyword ranking are given below:
1. Blog Posting
2. Article Submission
3. Press Release
4. Forum Posting
5. Yahoo Answers
6. Image Sharing
7. Classifieds Ads
8. RSS Submission
9. Search Engine Submission
10. Web 2.0 Submission

20%-On Page SEO -
1. Content of the page - It should be original and should have quality to attract users.
2. Meta tags- Carefully research your keywords and then input your title ,description and keywords tags.
3. Image alt tag and url should also be considered and focused upon.
4. Navigation links should be appropriately given on each page for better navigation.

80% Off Page SEO
Link building-Try to create interactive blogs and apply for Google authorship. Fresh content gives a edge over others and focus more on Social media marketing.
Focus more on traffic then on ranking because Google updates its ranking system 2-3 times a year.
Very nice tips. I agree with you totally.

Tips to improve the page rank
1.Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites- connect your site with other high rated website or blogs.
2.Write original content.: - do not copy paste any content from one site to yours
3.Write Great Content: make sure your site content is great and unique. If you write great content people will automatically link to your site which will increase your site rank.
4.SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase your page rank. You can get this SEO service from TheWebPole.com Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

Firstly benchmark your competition..
1. How many links do they have?
2. How much content is on their ranking pages?
3. Where do their links come from? Maybe you can get the same links.

Create a strategy and execute around what is working for them..
1. Build the same links, then build more of the same TYPE of links.
2. Make great content, with a greater word count. Provide more information.
3. Have a great internal linking structure.
4. Have a great outbound link profile, linking to authorities in your niche.

The main thing is to get maximum backlinks from other high PR domains. Also you should use always to use unique and original content for your link building work.

Including forum posting, social bookmarking,blog commenting,article submission,directory submission etc. , content of a website also plays important role for gaining good rank, internal links between the pages, also the keyword density for the keyword you are focusing on,backlinks from authority domains. You need to deal with all these factors and then you can get high rankings.

Guest posting
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Article Syndication
Classifieds
Press release
Business Listing
Directory submission
are some of the best activities to rank better.

I am following all kind of SEO OFF page steps

TOP - Search engine submssion
Local Listing
Directory Submission
Social Bookmaking
Article Submission
Press Release Submission
Forum Posting
Web 2.0 Blog Creations
Blog Commenting
Blog Directory Submission
Local Classifieds Add