Which activities to rank better?

workinclasshero

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Pro Tips:
On Page SEO is REALLY important.
I have been ranking with amazing results by doing 80% on page seo and 20% link building
All of this works great for local SEO but I believe it helps your overall rankings as well.

1) Learn all about schema markup
2) Schema: You must know some html/css to implement this in your wordpress sites/cms of choice unless using a plugin such as 'project supremacy'
3) geotag all your photos
4) have a relevant google map
5) schema markup all articles, videos, and follow general best practices with keyword count, titles, tags, description meta tags etc.
6) have a relevant address verified by google
7) Test your site in googles' pagespeed tester, get up to 90% in mobile and desktop
8) Make sure all schema is valid using the structured data testing tool by google
9) Have lots of good content, you can spin it and use serp shaker to create more for localized search results

If you do all these things you will get good rankings fast. Schema is basicly the language for bots, so bots will love the hell out of your site if you feed them all this stuff

To rank your website, first of all you need to optimize your website which means on page activities. do competitor analysis, after that finalized you keyword having high search volume and low competition . write meta title and description. don't forgot to optimize your url and images. after that optimize your content . content is work as a king so try to write some attractive content for your site. After completing on page than move forward to off page activities.

I am following all kind of SEO OFF page steps

TOP - Search engine submssion
Local Listing
Directory Submission
Social Bookmaking
Article Submission
Press Release Submission
Forum Posting
Web 2.0 Blog Creations
Blog Commenting
Blog Directory Submission
Local Classifieds Add