which is best VPS or Aweber?

Hello, I promote CPA offers and i managed to get a newsletter of more than 50000 subscribers from 3 websites. Actually, i wanna promote CPA offers to them via emailing, i bought Sendblaster and i need some help to know which is the best way to do so, i'm thinking to use VPS or Aweber so what do you think it's the best solution to get the highest deliverability and not to be blacklisted by ISPs?

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
you will not be able to import a list into aweber without them reopting in.

if you import with a top level autoresponder like getresponce you will get banned if you get a few s pa m complaints.

your best bet is to give an incentive to rejoin your list under getresponce (aweber has always been top dog, but have been having issues with inboxing lately)

thanks blackeyedpeas i think then autoreponsder is not good for me (as i use scrape emails too) and what do you think VPS? i contacted some providers and assured me they accept bulk emailing...

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
If you are using scraped emails you would need a bulletproof mailing vps. You are better off with mass free emails. I am sure there are bots for that.

blackeyedpeas

Make Money Online
I am actually in the large wave pool at Hershey park right now. I am not into mailing, I know the basics. Your probably better off hooking up with someone that mails.

Actually I need to know how to send mass emails without getting banned and has high inboxing rate as well.I scrape emails and want to send my products through emailing. If someone can give us good vps or any alternative to do mass emailing without having trouble I would deeply appreaciate it.

Do you have any positive results from Aweber as affiliate links marketing?
Which mail lists are available with that software? Yours or theirs? How can you target the mails?
Please share any success story with Aweber.

JustInTime

Very Active Members
Personally, I have found that mailing from your own vps is much more cost effective and as long as you do it properly it is just as effective as using a service such as AWeber. I feel they just charge way too much and are way to quick to shut you down for any little infraction. I would say, get a vps and use a mailing software such as DP Mailer. That is available at DataPacketz aka DP Mailer. Then stay under 500 an hour per IP when sending and you will be just fine.

Diji1

One weakness of any ESP is "bad apples" sending unsolicited mails can bring down deliverability for everyone using the service whereas with a VPS you control the reputation of your mailing point. Plus you can change VPS at will - as already pointed out changing with ESPs is a hassle (of course because they don't want to lose your business)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Aweber is best option in my view, I always use targeted mailing list under my niche to get success in mailing. I do first cold calling and then mailing to increase sales leads. It's work good.

Aweber is best for legit emailing and vps for non legit but they will kick you off if your complaints are too high. It has amazing customer support although I do find it a little expensive. They are the best though.

Hydrogen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
linux vps with exim or postfix, cpanel or plesk, spf and dkim setup on the server, rdns set on the ips at the datacenter, works great for me with interspire or active campaign :)

This is the best way to go about it. I have been running a similar setup for years. It is also good to have multiple dedicated IPs, just in case one gets blacklisted. ;)

linux vps with exim or postfix, cpanel or plesk, spf and dkim setup on the server, rdns set on the ips at the datacenter, works great for me with interspire or active campaign :)

In my point of view VPS will be better for your. Aweber is not perfect f it. So you should go with vps it will give you more advantages than aweber.

In my point of view VPS will be better for your. Aweber is not perfect f it. So you should go with vps it will give you more advantages than aweber.
VPS hosting scheme is the quite appropriate solution for the developers and webmasters who want to achieve affordability, convenience and control of circumstances. The majority of the developers and webmasters have been shifting to VPS hosting plan for the effectiveness obtained and moreover for the resources offered.VPS hosting has more privileges compared to shared hosting.that’s why people prefer VPS hosting as their priority these days.There are thousands upon thousands of hosting companies who can offer you a VPS.Whenever you are in search of a VPS provider ,The first thing you’ll want to do is take a look at some hosting sites which bring together offers from various hosting companies so you can compare and contrast them. I spent a while looking at a website called 9CubeHosting.com and found some good deals.They offer unlimited FTP access.There is also no setup fee..