who can bring traffic to my site?

robybacsy

Make Money Online
Its not enough some junk traffic to make money :(. make a little seo post to article directories like ezinearticles facebook but drive relevant traffic with your page to make a convertion. Here a link to article directori submit hxxp://www.enzoreyn.c0m/backlinks-service and also backlink to help you rank in SE .. massive traffic come from G00gle..

Sorry for bad enghlis.

There are several methods to increase traffic such as Article submission,Social networking,Affiliate marketing etc..They play a vital role in improving traffic.But these all will take little time .If you want to increase your page rank even more faster,paid SEO service is the best one.I used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) service available in TheWebPole.com .It will promote your site by submitting it in 100 search engines,directories and provide suggested keywords.Hence the website and page rank increases soon.

I think PPC is the best method to bring traffic to our website. PPC also have the functionality to increase the traffic with location based.