XX Libery Reserve and absolutexchange.eu XX

spids

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I have the upmost of trust in liberty reserve, be careful of exchange providers (absolutexchange etc) and only use goldexpay.com

Tur

They stole money from me, too. Absolutexchange.eu will process a small amount of money, then steal a larger one. Their customer service ("Helen") just stops replying to emails. Seems like a fraud to me.

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
absolutexchange.eu - Leading SCAM.
I'm sorry to hear that but nowadays if anyone search Google about them they will find on first page that absolutexchange.eu is a big SCAM.

absolutexchange.eu - Leading SCAM.
I'm sorry to hear that but nowadays if anyone search Google about them they will find on first page that absolutexchange.eu is a big SCAM.
I do not agree. Funny, I used absolute for many transactions, I know they are an honest exchanger. Look at their ratings, guys! I just placed another order, and waiting for funding my account.

wadboram

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
@Zaur .... I have been stolen and this is a REAL case and I'm not the only one and won't be the last
You don't have the right to flame me especially you're a 1 post member in this forum.

AbsoluteXchange.eu - leading European digital currency exchanger

Dear Wadboram,

If you are claiming to have any outstanding orders, please provide the order number you are referring to. We will look into it and resolve it to your complete satisfaction.