You never heard of this method! up to 384$/month start-up money!

Natsu

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,
it's been a while since I posted a new thread, so after I read another "how do I make money"-question from a newbie just now i thought "fine I will give you something". I have to admit it makes me sad to see the activity in this part of the forum declining, so I will start this method hoping others will get inspired to share their brainchildren again ^^
DON'T LET THE MMD DIE!

The Method:
First we need a site or service we can use to make money. For this method I chose the site QuiBids, The Best Online Auction Site! - QuiBids.com !
Some of you might have heard of this site, some of you might not, the reason we can target this site is because they sell 50/20 $/€ giftcards for amazon.

You might ask yourself now "if I have to buy it, where is the profit?"
The Answer: quibids is a pennyauction site - that means you purchase bids to bid on a product, much like ebay just that every bid increases the item price by 1ct only! When I tested this method I only targeted 20€ giftcards because they are easier to get (50€ is targeted by a lot more people!) I invested 30€ in bids and got 60€ worth in giftcards without any experience ;)

Here you might ask yourself "But how the hell am I supposed to cash out - amazon doesn't allow it"
Answer: Sell Gift Cards : Trade Giftcards : Exchange Your Gift Cards | GiftCardRescue ;) just get yourself a check in your postbox ^^ although of course the value will be degraded, so i advise you to only cash out if amazon doesn't have what you want!

A few words of advice:
1. Don't waste your bids on fancy electronics - stay with the gc!
2. always wait for the auction timer to go down to 10 sec. then if no one has made a bid yet place your bid, if someone has alreeady placed a bid, wait until 1 sec. is left before you bid - it will safe you bids ;)
3. don't even think about bidding in the middle of the night or early in the morning - there are only hardcore bidders there with hundreds and sometimes thousands of bids to waste!

This method requires a certain investment, but is guaranteed to give at least 200% roi if you follow my advice^^
alternatively to giftcardsrescue.com you could also sell your gc on ebay, i saw some selling for more than their card value but it is less certain and takes more time...

Now take this method and apply or spin it, there is a ton of other penny-auction sites out there if you don't want to saturate quibids.

For those of you who don't want to invest money to get start-up money I might post another method tomorrow.

Don't post thanks, use the thanks button for that. feel free to ask questions.

Regards,

Natsu

mackyeve

Reaction score
this is good for someone who hat a start up cash to.. so go bid.. my MMD buddies..

moonflight

Reaction score
Thanks for a handy method! Looking forward to reading the 'method to earn start-up money' :)

trellmx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
That can be very profitable...will look more into this!

trellmx

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I just watched a Walmart $15 GC go for 0.24!

talltahitian35

Reaction score
Are the amazon cards still up I went to the website today and only saw them selling Walmart cards Home Depot, and restaurant cards

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
colinthewealthyaffiliate.blogspot.com
Well I just got one $25 walmart giftcard for a total of $24. It was my first bid so I made the mistake of "buying it now" when I saw the price was down to $6. Only then did I realize I'd spent $18 of bids by that point in time.

So at least I didn't lose any money, and in fact gained $1. In the future I will remember to keep track of how many bids I am using.

Also another thing to mention is that this is pretty fun, and I could easily see myself getting addicted to this haha. It's almost like getting a mini adrenaline rush every time someone bids at the last second.

Cafonexyx

Reaction score
Kush your post made me laugh and I could see how you would get that adrenaline rush

ZeoAm

Reaction score
A new method caught my attention, I may try it someday but I need to read more and more about it. Thanks a lot.