$100 million mentor---media buying!!!

tmedocianis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
haahha, ya thats ALL you need to know, media buying is NOT for beginners, it is quite complex and you can lose a lot of money. You need to start with PPV to test conversions then go to PPC (use yahoo and bing, and content network and 2nd tier too) and test out the copy of your ads and landng pages. Once you have 5 or so that are working, take them to small media buys to sites like pulse360 and adsonar. Use the same ads as your PPC, and play around a bit, to determine demographics and tweak to increase conversions. Then once you find one that converts the best, take that to single display media buys. Pick a single site, control the placement, and tweakthe banner till you have it optimized. Then you can move onto the large scale banner networks.

But you actually have to pick up the phone and negotiate. There are a lot of different factors to take into account. Also dont do media buys with little niches, you only want to deal wih the big markets, health, wealth, etc

GN
Actually you don't need PPV or PPC. You simply took what was given in the RSA videos and repeated it. You simply need a source of traffic that is large enough to segment and can get for cheap. PPV is the hot source at the time, but there are plenty that came before it. And, this style that you quoted is for one style of testing and scaling only. There are others that totally ignore everything you just quoted from. This way is actually harder, but it's appropriate for people with small budgets.

greyninja

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Actually you don't need PPV or PPC. You simply took what was given in the RSA videos and repeated it. You simply need a source of traffic that is large enough to segment and can get for cheap. PPV is the hot source at the time, but there are plenty that came before it. And, this style that you quoted is for one style of testing and scaling only. There are others that totally ignore everything you just quoted from. This way is actually harder, but it's appropriate for people with small budgets.
Ya i totally agree, i should have stated this is what i do, and is for scalling. It is definitely not the only way. Im a testing freak, so i test ad tweaks for weeks sometimes before even moving onto the banner ads. Ya thats where i learned this from, i was a student of his last year, so ive taken what they've done and added my own flavours to it. My way you need a bigger budget, to test everything first but is much more scallable.

Scott Rewick has a great cours on media buying, as does the Magic bullet guys. You just need to test and see what works for you.

Ralphy

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hello guys here is another file hopefully u will get some more unique content from it

p.s. i will find more exact info about media buying from real folks not gurus who actually did do it .

[GET] Media buying- Rogue marketer makes $25k/month with media buys

Whats covered in “Rogue Marketing�

* How to match the right sites, with the right offers.
* How to calculate the most you can pay for an ad slot, and still turn a profit.
* How to optimize your banners location, to get the best bang for your buck.
* Multiple ways to find sites you can advertise on (I call these gold nuggets; as in killer deals)
* Everything you need to know about Ad serving – With a free, open source client.
* How to use self-serve networks like Adbrite profitably.
* Indepth discussion on how to create your banners, and increase your click throughs.
* A *real* blueprint on how to start a campaign for less than $100, and scale it to make thousands.
* How to change the ad you run on a site instantly; just in case its losing you money. This is how I make sure every media buy I run is a success.
* What I call “Conversion Karate†– So you know what to do with all that traffic your getting.
* How to AUTOMATICALLY increase your CTR by 20% – With one simple, simple trick.
* Everything you need to know to calculate your effective cost per visitor, cost per sale, net revenue, and total profits.

And….Tons, and Tons of other stuff – Do I really need to list the rest?

I think you get the point.

So Instead of boring you with a twenty page list of bulletpoints, I’m just going to let some “Rogue Marketers†tell you what they think.

Download

hotfile: Code:
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: rogue marketing media buys 25k per month.pdf

Ralphy

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
here another real person from wickedfire.com forum
username of this person is dickarmy

post or replies by him are meat and bones if not more

Tracking Software For MediaBuying - post

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/59581-tracking-software-mediabuying-recommendations.html

One Way To Help Track Media Buys With P202 - post

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/66521-one-way-help-track-media-buys-p202.html

try to read all of the replies of this guy only

or if u like to learn on your own type media buying into search u wil get few posts

http://www.wickedfire.com/tags/media+buying.html

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The first thing that came to my mind why people talk about media buying is PPV. Well now I think it differently.
lol! same here! i thought media uying is PPV and PPC..