[ADULT METHOD] Make Money / Get Traffic Using Tumblr + 16.300 Pictures Download Link

mk2301

Reaction score
I think you are wrong, there is a limit for the tumblr queue and I firmly believe it's 300 as frank3n said.

Overall, solid method.

yes now I see.. before the major updates in january there was no limit :/

mk2301

Reaction score
this method has been shared many times on lot of forums.But even after sharing the method we have to do lot of hard work to make money.
there is no method without some work. but with this method it's really near to no work for the big amounts of traffic you'll gain

mk2301

Reaction score

33hd

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hey mk2301, can you upload the pics to more mirrored hosts? can't download from uploaded.net... or anyway you can send it to me privately? thx

mk2301

Reaction score
hey mk2301, can you upload the pics to more mirrored hosts? can't download from uploaded.net... or anyway you can send it to me privately? thx
yeah maybe I'll upload it to other hosts tomorrow

fbftw

Make Money Online
Reaction score
nice, i've been doing something similar but scaling up with a bot .. xtumble bot can set NSFW etc and automate this entire process. Good share.

Impacto

Reaction score
NOTHING NEW at least to me. At BHW already share quite similar to these. Well it benefit to newbies.
This isnt bhw and unless u have anything good to post dont bash the thread and let it go. its the discretion of people to comment in positive/negative way but people may or may not know things and nobody is superior!!

mk2301

Reaction score
I afraid that tumblr delete adult blogs so fast that it could never make $
I don't get banned often. most of my blogs are months old and still alive posting 50 pics a day. sometimes one blog gets banned, so what? I create 5 more and everythings okay.

Himanshu09

Reaction score
Need Help

Can anyone help me How or where i have to put banner code in HTML coding.....? ( I want to put my banner in right side Middle of my site/blogs ). I am noob in html.

mk2301

Reaction score
Can anyone help me How or where i have to put banner code in HTML coding.....? ( I want to put my banner in right side Middle of my site/blogs ). I am noob in html.
Put your banner code into a div container and set the attributes with css.

You can read more here: HTML Tutorial

HTML is really not that hard to learn since it's a simple describing language. But it is a necessary skill for all internet marketers. Good luck!

Himanshu09

Reaction score
Thanks mate but i had one more question that i used your recommned theme and when i put juicy ads Banner Script there and when i click update it show ads but after that when i click save its says "your settings may not be valid please feel free to contact support if the problem persists. Don't know now what to do i try in other themes also, same problem but when i put google adsense code it saves but shows nothing.

mk2301

Reaction score
Thanks mate but i had one more question that i used your recommned theme and when i put juicy ads Banner Script there and when i click update it show ads but after that when i click save its says "your settings may not be valid please feel free to contact support if the problem persists. Don't know now what to do i try in other themes also, same problem but when i put google adsense code it saves but shows nothing.
That's weird, I've never had this problem..

Himanshu09

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please over teamviewer please ??? i think i m doing something wrong and i need help just for a min if anyone help me for a min it would be great for me.. thanks in advanced.
my skype is - Himanshu5522