affiliate program with sub accounts

sky1987

Make Money Online
hey guys do you know some affiliate program where i can make sub accounts? because trough that system i can have more agents promoting for me..and its safe for my account since i dont have to give the username and password of the main account

pera

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
:bawling: Anyone who will i contact to get An account? like chatsales or chatterpower.|?? ?? ?

andrew-acs

Make Money Online
Affiliate w/sub account

We offer our affiliates to create their agents to have their own account to track their individual sales. You might interested in AdultChatSales.Com, We have high PPS program that pays you $35 PPS flat no more conversion to wait. We also pay our affiliates weekly every Monday US time. Thru ePassporte and Wire transfer. :)

You can contact to the following details below.

Affiliate Manager
Yahoo: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Here at Boinkcash we have a separate stats page and the ability for you to create each agent their own ID. That way they have no reason to ever need to access your master account. PM me if you want to chat further about it.

searching person or contact for me to get chatsales or goldchaters or chatterpower

please i want to get on that network for me to start my own office , hit me in skype if someone know about it ... skype: jayson bitoclo

i know a site with subaccount icq 635450037

hey guys do you know some affiliate program where i can make sub accounts? because trough that system i can have more agents promoting for me..and its safe for my account since i dont have to give the username and password of the main account
just get back here if you are still interested..

Last edited:
Hey, we take chat traffic (clean) for dating and cams :)

Exclusive offers and personalize your landers with your own photo or video, very powerful :)

Hit me up on skype: datingbanking