Am I fucked?

Urballzrmine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok, well I applied to this CPA network. They called while I was at school and my sis picked up and said "hes at school". And the lady/guy were like ... Oh... Ok (like kinda like wtf/shocked)
My question is, do CPA networks, atleast some of them accept people under 18? Because I joined previous networks easily, but the ones that didnt need phone calls. And yah, Im not 18, and I dont know if I should call if there gonna ask about my age etc etc. I mean, I looked over their privacy policy and couldn't see anywhere that said minors cant join. But, then again, maybe its considered commen sense that minors cant join?

Ahh well, help would be appreciatted, cause I dont want to phone and then get rejected + look like an idiot.

PimpinIsEasy

Make Money Online
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Man no big deal... call them and say sorry my dumb ass sister dosent know how to take messages can you please go everything again and give me the scoop ??

!/ Hey Joe how do plan on promoting our offers?

A... I have a websites that offers great content to my users and i was highly recommended to you guys by a a good friend!

Thanks

Pimpin

Urballzrmine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright, thanks.

Im still kinda sketched lol, I mean I have no prob talking on the phone, have my story all made and pro. But if they start asking for my age etc im gonna shit lol

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Say that by school she meant university.

Or just say she's bad at excuses.

Urballzrmine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok, whatever they have good offers, and I need in, Im gonna go call.

Will tell how it went.

Poggle

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Don't matter mate.

Screw 'em. These networks don't last forever. If you get rejected smile, the internet is full of these whales just waiting for your pirate whaling ship to plunder them.

For every animal you don't sign up with, I will eat 5 networks.

Er..I mean for every network that does not accept you, apply apply apply. Keep applying until you are satisfied. I myself am in 5 networks. I only use two of them. I worry all the time that networks will stop accepting me but so what. I know there are people out there that need me to do the dirty work. Someone has to scrub the golden toilet.

So don't put all your eggs in one network. Never rely on a network. Never have one income stream.

Do you know why there are 80 year olds working at McDonalds?

No, its not because McDo does not discriminate.

Its because they were fired after working at some jub for 50 years. A lifetime of work replaced by the system with a click of a button.

Ask them! Ask them, they be havin a degree. Why you working at McDo? Because I be waiting for them to accept my app. You went to college? Yes. But why you be working at the McDo? Because they turk my jubs!

A budding network needs middle men (or middle tweens in your case) to lubricate the chocolate holes...wait, I meant to say: there will always be another ClickBank and another Cash University.

Look buddy. Have a hard head. Don't be thinking this is the end. You are what you think you are. Have you ever read a Russian forum. Those guys use HAMMERS on FB. The Russian saying is this: As long as Ameriski clicks the links.

You sister said school, so what. She did not say "college" "university" "academy" "Hogwarts" "Star Fleet" So you can change it at will.

So screw 'em. You will go crazy worrying about what other people might say. If you are worried about what they might do than be prepared to retaliate. In your case you will respond with laser guided applying to another network. This how it starts, this is how it ends. But how you go about getting there is up to you. In the multiple ending, make your own luck, don't get shaved.

I know because I had the same mindset. Now I walk into a crowded room and see people who don't understand the wizard hat and the wizard speak. I can't control their thoughts but I can control how I feel.

I put on my robe and wizard hat...

nico

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
related-webpages.com
are you fucked?

I don't think its a question of if your fucked or not, the question you need to ask yourself and you already have the answer to it it is, have l got everything in place before l apply to any cpa network, you have to do your due digilence and set up a website thats real not a dummy one like others suggests because all a domain manager has to do is run a check on your website but most don't seem to.

The affilliate managers get loads of applications and the absolute best way to get acceppted is to telephone them right at the beginning and 9 times out of ten you'll be acceppted because they like people who are positive sound professional and if you have taken the time to get in contact with them it shows them you mean business. anyway good luck with it.

seattlepurple

Make Money Online
Reaction score
As people said before, all you have to say is your in college. I don't know why you freaked out so much over this! lol

lagrimas175

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I don't know which network you are applying to but... like everyone else said, say you are in college.

Also, if you don't hear back from them, e-mail them or find their phone number and call them. These networks usually get tons of applications everyday. I have even had my applications denied only to e-mail/call them and be approved.

Urballzrmine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Like I said, Id post back.

I called them, had a quick chat and was approved. They seem like a good network!

gera

Make Money Online
Reaction score
tell them you do guest lectures at local school sometimes