Anyone Using eBay without Paypal?

Mr.Capitalism

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I found out eBay is rolling out a system where they're going to have an in-house Replacement for Paypal! in the next couple of years. (supposed to be Q1 2021, they said 2 years ago.. but let's be realistic! It's a Stranglehold)

Curious - Is anyone else doing this? Using eBay Without Paypal whatsoever?

Did it affect your Sales?? Conversion rate?

How long did it take to Get In?

Paypal Sucks! i mean it really sucks.

It's not just me.. It's everybody. It's an unregulated, Depostory institution (A Bank) that abuses everyone. And sits nice & high on its Monopoly. Ever notice AMZN has 3x the Market share? https://www.google.com/search?q=ebay+market+share Why the f*** did Elon leave it to those Idiots??! (x.com) To Destroy? It's running eBay into the ground!

Have $100k more Inventory, I'm not going to let PP get their hands on any of that money. I've yet to contact eBay and asked to be inducted into the "Program". I heard, there's a waiting period? And people on youtube have mixed views of it. But I Cannot use eBay without this! I'm Banned by Paypal, those money grubby Assholes, who stole all my revenue, when I did nothing but get happy customers. So I said "Fuck em All!" and will do my own eCommerce platform. but, fucking eBay I really enjoyed selling with them!

I hope Bitcoin CashApp & WePay or similar CRUSHES Paypal! (I'm not even going to use the correct form of their name "PayPal".. it's not your "pal". They're your enemy!)

christinaV

Reaction score
Interesting, thanks for the question. How do you think, can this work with another bank accounts? Especially I am interested in Capital One. I wanted to choose between few banks, tended to Capital One until today is spite of the ambiguous capital one reviews .