aP's Journal to PPV Success!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Wooty Woot!

So that offer that I lost a while back that I was killing on. I went direct to the main advertiser and got it at a 500 lead/day cap. They already checked lead quality so soon it should go up to several k leads a day :D

Only downfall is that for some reason this isn't performing like it was before. Still profitable so I'll ball on this till it dies!

My gaming offers that I haven't had any success with before are actually looking ok. Still working on getting the CTR's up up up because thats basically how you bank on FB. :D

-aP

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Cool Journal bro! Nice to know that you're making a serious cash on PPC, PPV and FB. But me i've already burned $600 on ppv but still no money have been made! tsk! and on PPC i've burned $200 only $2 returned.

I dont know but i think i sucked at paid traffic. Now im doing Media Buys.. Hope to get successful with it!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Cool Journal bro! Nice to know that you're making a serious cash on PPC, PPV and FB. But me i've already burned $600 on ppv but still no money have been made! tsk! and on PPC i've burned $200 only $2 returned.

I dont know but i think i sucked at paid traffic. Now im doing Media Buys.. Hope to get successful with it!
Takes time to get it to work. Creativity + targeting is key for FB. I never got ppv to work but yeah it is a CASH COW! i would recommend picking 1 source of traffic and mastering it. Then you can venture out your campaigns when needed.

-aP

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So today was a very big day for me! OPTIMIZE YOUR FB CAMPAIGNS ASAP! I thought I was fine paying .06c per a click and getting around .18-.26 EPC. Wrong!

I created several new campaigns yesterday and they had CPC's at .02 and they basically meant instead of getting x3 I would be getting x10. Thats a huge ROI and so worth the little time it takes to make / test more ad copies.

I'm not going to allow what happened to me last time.. Diversifying ASAP!

quepassa

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Impressive aP, congrats on your success!

.02 - .06 CPC's - great and ROI must be huge :) . Is that for US demo (I guess audience must be <100k ?) ? If yes, what's your CTR ?

I managed to get 0.356 CTR but my Avg. CPC is 0.11- 0.12, and I can't go lower, so I wonder how high must be your CTR to get such cheap clicks.

Also, have you ever tried running e-mail submits offer on FB ? Any succes ?

Thanks!

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How do you managed to lower you CPC? When i tried bidding on FB my suggested CPC was 0.60-0.80

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Impressive aP, congrats on your success!

.02 - .06 CPC's - great and ROI must be huge :) . Is that for US demo (I guess audience must be <100k ?) ? If yes, what's your CTR ?

I managed to get 0.356 CTR but my Avg. CPC is 0.11- 0.12, and I can't go lower, so I wonder how high must be your CTR to get such cheap clicks.

Also, have you ever tried running e-mail submits offer on FB ? Any succes ?

Thanks!
Demo is over 2m+ on each with .250+ CTR on both.

With time your CPC will go down once FB knows that your ad is really good.

FB doesn't like email submits and I really never liked running them anyways.

-aP

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How do you managed to lower you CPC? When i tried bidding on FB my suggested CPC was 0.60-0.80
CPC goes down if your ad shows its really good to facebook. I only bid .25-.30 to start out and thats just for 15$ to test. Usually during that time an ad that is the best will outperform the rest and get most the clicks and CPC will start dropping right away.

If there are anymore fb ad related questions ask them here http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/facebook/43375-facebook-ads-ask-anything-2.html#post268658

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Good day today. Less little less than yesterday but it was Sunday so I'm still really pleased with it.

Been looking into media buying but still haven't gotten a reply from the webmasters / I haven't found any good small sites to buy from yet.

Haven't been working with PPV and don't think thats the way I want to go any more anyways.

-aP

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok so I was bummed for a whole week b/c for some reason FB wasn't taking my paypal. (even though I had used it before for a whole week) I was up to a 350$ day spend limit the day it got taken off.

Now even though I got hot ads I have a measly 50$ spending limit and FB is taking for ever to give me IMPS probably because they don't think I'll pay :(

Anyways live and learn. Always have multiple funding for your accounts.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok so FB is getting harder to get imps but im still chugging along! A great day profit wise and hopefully will continue to see growth. Got paid but it was only a fraction of what will come next week and am so relieved that my "smaller" network i've been promoting is legit and they love my traffic. They won't be stopping these offers anytime soon and they have tons of variations perfect for long-term promotions!

Got my max ad spend back up again so hopefully I can continue to raise the bar!

To Success,
aP

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok so FB is getting harder to get imps but im still chugging along!
Is it just for your current campaigns or FB is starting to get harder overall? I've been reading some pretty negative news about FB lately. Despite that I've prepared a huge set of images for a campaign that I'm gonna run :D. Creating many campaigns can really get old quickly. What's with the Facebook Ad Manager software? I read that it was banned or something. Anyway, pretty excited. I'm hoping that I can see the profit from the first $100 spent.

Anyway, good luck man, I hope I can follow you soon lol.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is it just for your current campaigns or FB is starting to get harder overall? I've been reading some pretty negative news about FB lately. Despite that I've prepared a huge set of images for a campaign that I'm gonna run :D. Creating many campaigns can really get old quickly. What's with the Facebook Ad Manager software? I read that it was banned or something. Anyway, pretty excited. I'm hoping that I can see the profit from the first $100 spent.

Anyway, good luck man, I hope I can follow you soon lol.
Yeah they have more direct media buys from top companies so I think that is the main reason. Although that shouldn't change my traffic as much as im currently seeing from my test profiles.

What software? (wink)

Buddha

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I remember reading a post about mr.green acquiring a FB Ads Manager software, but it was shut down. It was last year october or something. Btw, what do you use to upload many campaigns quickly?

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I remember reading a post about mr.green acquiring a FB Ads Manager software, but it was shut down. It was last year october or something. Btw, what do you use to upload many campaigns quickly?
They still have private software you just gotta search around.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Day before yesterday I had my highest earning IM day ever! **WOOT WOOT**

Today I had a similar day but it was just under what I got yesterday. Strange I wasn't even online the last 2 days when this occurred.. Hopefully before Spring Break is over (2 day) I can put up a new record amount!

With this money I'm getting via PPC I'm going to be working on developing some web assets. Some more long-term properties so that my income can be stable instead of varying day by day worrying about bans, cpc, and ctr.

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Ok so today is going to be scaling all my campaigns to different ages / sexes.

Because I'm dealing with facebook and I can't be on the computer during the weekdays 24/7 im going to be running my ads 24/7. This means whenever I do come online I'll be making replacements and always making sure I have ads up that are performing at least .18% CTR. (Easy for this niche)

Should be a smooth sailing day for me. I'm currently searching through some offers on different networks looking for the next one to promote. I don't want to have the rut in between offers like I've previously had ;(