Article Submission

Tyagi

Reaction score
Please Suggest me some article submission sites those provide DO Follow backlinks

hakireview

Reaction score
Website
hakireview.com
Top High PR DoFollow Article Submission Sites List 2017
ehow
ezinearticles
articlesbase
hubpages
livejournal
medium
articlesfactory
zimbio
brighthub

madbeetech

Reaction score
Article directories, for SEO benefit, went out of favor several years ago. I wouldn't bother submitting articles to directories for SEO purposes. Google probably gives zero weight to links in those articles.

WorkOnlineSites

Reaction score
Website
workonlinesites.com
I have used ezine, articlesbase, and hubpages in the past and found them to work out great for me. I think those may be among some of the most popular.

Arpan_Mondal

Reaction score
As we all know that article marketing is an excellent way to acquire quality backlinks, with the help of this simple method bloggers can easily improve the ranking of their website or blog.
So, they are in need to find high pr article submission sites. I am here to share with you top 10 article submission sites with instant approval.

If you submit your written material into these top 10 article marketing sites you will simply get some quality high PR dofollow backlinks. And you will find a nice flow and a dramatic change on your website traffic.

RH-Calvin

Reaction score
Some good article submission websites are:

- Ezine
- Article base
- Go articles
- Hub pages

Reaction score
Website
tradeindiaresearch.com
Article Submission is generally refers to the writing articlesrelevant to your business and services then added to populararticle submission Directories. Article submission is the way to promote your website and link. It is also increase the traffic very fast.

Reaction score
Website
iccadubai.ae
Article Submission is generally refers to the writing articlesrelevant to your business and services then added to populararticle submission Directories. Article submission is the way to promote your website and link. It is also increase the traffic very fast.
Can you share some article sharing site?

lynsofia

Reaction score
Website
www.likesplays.com
Article submission sites list play a huge role in increasing traffic and search result ranking as a proven method in off page SEO. By using article submission websites list bloggers can create lots of backlinks that may go viral if the content is of high-quality.

• tumblr.com
  • livejournal.com
  • evernote.com
  • dzone.com
  • ezine-article-planet.com
  • articlerich.com