Automotive Method

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this board but am not a newbie. Anyway thought I would share a method for you guys.

This is one that has been kicked around for some time but can still make plenty of cash.

It relates to the Auto quote offers and mailing CL. Scrape the cars/trucks for sale section and mail them this:

{Hi|Hey|Hello|Good day|Howdy|Greetings},

{I'm|I am} {interested|impressed} in the {ad|listing|posting} you {posted|placed|uploaded} {on|in} Craigslist [city] [link] on the [date].

I was a little {uncertain|unsure} about the {price|cost} so I {went over to|checked out|visited} INSERT DOMAIN - to {compare|check|examine} the value.

{So I was|I was|I'm} {wondering|thinking} if you {would be|are} {willing|open} to {negotiate|discuss} based on their price?

{Kind Regards,|Regards,|sincerly,|cheers,}
[name]

Yes there are still auto quote CPA offers around!

Yes you can still bank off them as my $15k in July this year proved that. :)

Cheers.

MontyzPython

Reaction score
You've got some nice shares right off the bat. Great job.

Are you hiding your traffic source when they get to the offer? Are you using a mailing service (with the tokens, I assume you are)?

:D

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was using throw away .com's buying a new one every other day. I would 302 redirect these to my aff link so the CPA company would just see traffic coming from the domains.

More than likely the CPA will question you when you start sending them 5-10k clicks a day and pulling in over $1k on this (as they did me). So be prepared or just fly low for some time. I guess also throwing in so other crappy traffic would be good too.

I have used the IMA mailer, MailerKing and the WhyWork mailer and they all accept tokens mainly to help bypass spam filters etc. But that is an entire other topic :)

Cheers.

imfcuk

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This is a great share! Thanks a lot, I will run this on Monday and test it with 100K leads.

/fcuku

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Auto Quote offers always come and go so I would usually leave a tab open in Chrome with this site:

Code:
http://cpaaddict.com/
And just keep it searching day after day. If you find offers on there that your main CPA networks doesn't have, then ask your AM to get them added. If the offers are legit they will do it for you.

SMW

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
very nice share thanks

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Oh guys for anyone who cares you might want to search cpaaddict.com for auto quote there is a new offer floating around that this method works with.

Notice I say "Works"!!!

galus

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sorry if i'm missing anything here ,how do you convert this traffic ? for truck/car section to convert to what CPA network?

thanx

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Come on buddy I have given you everything here. I can't draw you a picture :)

eliteweb

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I know Azoogle had the trade in value offer as well..

GREENGOBLER

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this board but am not a newbie. Anyway thought I would share a method for you guys.

This is one that has been kicked around for some time but can still make plenty of cash.

It relates to the Auto quote offers and mailing CL. Scrape the cars/trucks for sale section and mail them this:

{Hi|Hey|Hello|Good day|Howdy|Greetings},

{I'm|I am} {interested|impressed} in the {ad|listing|posting} you {posted|placed|uploaded} {on|in} Craigslist [city] [link] on the [date].

I was a little {uncertain|unsure} about the {price|cost} so I {went over to|checked out|visited} INSERT DOMAIN - to {compare|check|examine} the value.

{So I was|I was|I'm} {wondering|thinking} if you {would be|are} {willing|open} to {negotiate|discuss} based on their price?

{Kind Regards,|Regards,|sincerly,|cheers,}
[name]

Yes there are still auto quote CPA offers around!

Yes you can still bank off them as my $15k in July this year proved that. :)

Cheers.

Did you really make 15k or are u just saying that?? If you were making 15k a month off this meth why share, actually nobody that was making 15k a month would share this meth

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If you want mate we can use TeamViewer and I will login to the account and you can navigate around, just to prove to you that your wrong!!

What benefit would I have in lying about this?

GREENGOBLER

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What is this for --> {posted|placed|uploaded}?? Does the emailer automatically place information in there?