Automotive Method

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hahahaha you mean you have disputed if this method would actually work and you don't know what tokens are. Yes they're for the application I did all the hard work for you!!

DrStew

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Any mailing application that you can use tokens with, most of them use tokens.

whAdsense

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I cannot believe DrStew gives away a completely good method that can be twisted without much thinking and yet he gets questioned on his income????

What is it with some people A) why would he lie and B) if he did what would it matter?

If these people spent more time putting things into practive and less time negging on posts then there would be more people making money and helping others.

Great share by the way!

rusaraz3

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.bodypiercingsafe.com
It is pudding proof.

I want MMDers interested in this post to know. That this method works. But. You must take action. And keep trying. Auto ads are a 'evergreen' method. Which means they rise and fall a little but 'never' go away. It is a hungry and growth market.

Texstorm

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How do you make sure you dont get reports is the hard part now, I have done everything from creating a fake CPA network, going threw that, Iframing contact us out etc. What else do you recommend? because 1 report = done and theres bound to be one person who knows what there doing.

miker74

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How do you make sure you dont get reports is the hard part now, I have done everything from creating a fake CPA network, going threw that, Iframing contact us out etc. What else do you recommend? because 1 report = done and theres bound to be one person who knows what there doing.
What is this report you are talking about? Can you please elaborate a bit more. I've starting using this method and would like to have staright before moving forward with the offer.

Valis

Make Money Online
Reaction score
He means people who realize it's a cpa offer and report to the network or merchant that your using unethical methods to get them to complete the offer.

I think being reported is just a risk you have to take with this kind of method.

I would ad in a URL rotator with multiple offers from multiple networks so if one does get reported somehow, you don't lose all your leads.

kingmob

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Great Method, and one I will be utilizing in the next few days.

miker74

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The only issue is that including a link in your initial email to a @craigslist.org address will never be delivered or inboxed. I tested it myself where I responded to my own ad by including a link and the email was never delivered. I guess the way around it is if you cloak the link by using "affiliatelink[dot]com" to make not a clickable link. I tested it that way and it passed the filters and inboxed to @craigslist.org address. But then how many people will understand it when we word the link like that or copy/paste it the right way in their browser.

Posted via Mobile Device

Kriminal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What program do you use to scrape emails and to fill in the capchas.
Posted via Mobile Device

miker74

Make Money Online
Reaction score
no, i've done it. i used a link with an anchor text of "Trade-In-Value.com" and pointing to my offer. went thru fine every time.

i did a test run of 20 or so emails. 5 clicks. 0 conversions. 1 reply "get a hobby". lol.

may work with volume.
So in your email the "trade-in-value.com" is the text that is hyperlinked to your affiliate site and no problems inboxing?

Juanle455

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying this but is not working, I already setup the domain, the junk traffic, everything is perfect, but no ones get backs to my e-mails, I think that craigslist is not delivering them, but I don't get it, I'm not sending any link, the URL is like this "my-domain [dot] com", maybe craigslist doesn't deliver them because I send too many at once?

Any help please?

Thank you

miker74

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying this but is not working, I already setup the domain, the junk traffic, everything is perfect, but no ones get backs to my e-mails, I think that craigslist is not delivering them, but I don't get it, I'm not sending any link, the URL is like this "my-domain [dot] com", maybe craigslist doesn't deliver them because I send too many at once?

Any help please?

Thank you
You will need to rotate IPs and email accounts like for every 10 emails you send out. I don't know the exact number but when I sent to "@CL.org" email addresses I would use 1 gmail account to reply to 10 ads, and then rotate IP and email send another ten and so on. I did get my emails through since I did get some responses.

goldenchild79

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i dont think auto quote offers exist anymore...cashed in on this method last year...i guess we ran this offer dry. care to share where to find such offer?

kingmob

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I bombed with this method. I tried using the get a trade in value for your vehicle towards purchase of a new one offer, and got 0 converstions. Sent 15,000 emails.

I've been searching high and low for a better offer of a straight up quote on a used vehicle, but it doesn't seem to exist.