Back Links

huester

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey I do forum and blog back linking

Forum is easy I know

But when it comes to blogs High PR ones for which I have around 2000 PR3-PR8 I get a message awaiting in moderation. Does this mean it wont point back to my site until it has been accpeted or am I just wasting my time.

Any help would be great

thanks

huester

clickshow

Reaction score
Sometimes , even manually submitting a comment to High Pr blog , a comment moderation is required. Which is a good news! That means that blog is not spammed much . Once your blog comment is posted or approved by the blog moderator, depending on how high the PR of that Blog , your backlinks will usually show around 2 weeks or a month. If that blog has no page rank or N/A , then that means it will take around 3 months for it to show in your backlinks numbers. Since Google dont crawl on PR N/A Blogs often.

So , the lesson is you need to Harvest Blogs related to your Niche then Filter those out with a Page Rank checker then sort out all the High PR blogs preferrably 6-3 , 8 if you can. And then each day "Manually comment" or if you software comment on those blogs not all at once but slowly each day with unique comments that you think it will stick.

Remember, if your comments get posted on Higher PR blogs your backlinks will show up faster.

I can do backlinks for your but it will cost you. Pm me if you need my help.

huester

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay at the moment I do 10-20 high PR forum signatures and 5-10 blog signatures is that to much.

Jay Wessman

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.lazyassstoner.com
Okay at the moment I do 10-20 high PR forum signatures and 5-10 blog signatures is that to much.
I wouldn't worry. This kind of volume is hardly likely to seem "too much" to Google... especially if you're consistant.

Google's much more focused on penalizing those pesky sites receiving thousands of automated, spammy links each day... especially when they come out of nowhere.

And yeah, in this day and age with the amount of spam out there - you're likely to come across a lot of blogs that require the administrator to approve your comment before it's shown. Just always try to make your comments as real, sincere and on topic as you can and you'll have no problem getting them approved.

Soniap4

Reaction score
Whats the best way to build links?? With so much information out there, can someone share tactics that actually work? I hate to build links only to find out Google isn't indexing them and that my site ranking is not improving.

Thanks!

C.Rebecca

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Here are some effective link building techniques,
- Directory submission
- Bookmarking submission
- RSs feed submission
- Social networking
- Article submission
- Blogging
- Guest blogging
- Blog commenting

Venter

Reaction score
Google should index just about anything you throw at it, eventually. I've come across some sites that aren't indexed, but in the grand scheme of things they really didn't matter too much.

adewoyin

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The more the profiles the better. Don't limit yourself to just acouple keep on building the link

Steve Smith

Reaction score
Link Building Techniques are used to get traffic in website. Some of the techniques are listed below.

Directory Submission: It is the process of submitting your website's link to web directories or internet directories. This process involves submitting a short description along with a suitable title. Both title and keywords should be keyword rich. The main aim of this strategy is to get High Quality Back Links for websites.

Article Submission: Submitting websites to Article Sites is very popular amongst SEO experts, as article submission not only gives you High Quality Back Links from relevant sites also increases online visibility.

Social bookmarking submission: Social bookmarking submission has developed into a powerful tool for SEO experts. It involves linking sites within the various forums, blogs and message boards on social networking websites, blog sites and content-centric sites like Digg.

Search Engine Submission: If your site has not been listed on all the major search engines, then you should have them submitted to all the major search engines. Remember, a submission doesn't ensure a listing and a listing doesn't ensure a good ranking. But in order to get listed it is important to submit your site to a search engine.

Forum link building : Forum link building consists of posting your website's links in content rich forum posts. There are literally hundreds of forums on the internet on wide range of topics.

Link Wheel Service: Link Wheel is a very powerful link building concept because it tries to imitate the natural internet pattern and search engines always love natural link building. Rather than getting links from unrelated websites and dubious sources, link wheel tries to get their links from related niches on the internet.

zee11221

Reaction score
i want to know that

can you tell me,,how i can get the news alert of panda and other

zilch

Reaction score
Website
www.bloggingwithjohnchowinfo.com
Are people still using directory submissions? I used to outsource that to some guys in India, and they submitted my site to about 1000 directories. It was the fast track to Google Sandbox.

kristenmart

Reaction score
Hi,
Blogs are very different than forums..they had maintain their different strategies.. Our heavy blog submissions will not give us a friendly backlinks...you have to concentrate on our comment which should be clear understand or not..
As per my experience on blogs..i will give some guidelines to you....:
- First you have to know your theme of business.
- Second choose particular blogs which is related to your business..else you can go with different type of blogs..
- There are different type of blogs will be available like do-follow blogs, commentluv blogs, keyword luv blogs, .edu & .gov blogs, anchor text link blogs etc..etc.
- I preferring do-follow & comment luv blogs will works great while getting the backlinks easily..
- Concentrate on your comment, which should be unique on the above comments...

elenabrown

Reaction score
Website
www.velvetcase.com
There are many ways to do so.
Here are 4 ways:
1. Promote your blog by submitting articles to article directories
2. Post on forums
3. Comment on related blogs
4. Use social media

Also, Submit website in social sites
1.twitter 2. Facebook 3. LinkedIn 4. Digg 5. Delicious etc you get traffic as well as backlinks.

kim85

Reaction score
make your comments natural and make the blogger feel like you have read the entire post

Daniel616

Reaction score
Google should index just about anything you throw at it, eventually. I've come across some sites that aren't indexed, but in the grand scheme of things they really didn't matter too much.

kierale

Reaction score
I really can't say if you're wasting your time. It's a gamble actually if the owner approves your comments then good for you but if not then not really that good. So I will suggest that you do other stuff while waiting for approval like directory/web 2.0/article submission.