banned from a forum for ever ? now what

Tishoy

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi guys i was recently banned from a forum .. i do not know why but i want in. I tried hotspot shiled but they banned me again. Any suggestions ?

Ruth

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Forums have rules that they clearly state and here at MMD the same holds true.It is almost always true that you get banned after violating the terms of service of the forum.
Please take the time to read through the rules here so you do not get banned.Its fairly simple rules to follow.You should be safe.As for the previous forum may be a few details about what you did could help in getting you a precise answer.

littlepenguin

Make Money Online
Reaction score
There are many ways you could get banned, and many blackhat forums have their own hidden rules too...

if your account get banned, try to use proxy ip....

ThUnDeRCoN

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Can I ask what forum it was that you was banned at? what exactly did you do that might have gotten you banned? What do you think you may have done? Sometimes users do stupid things to get themselves banned that they might not have realized they did or do. Sometimes it can be fixed, but most places has strict rules to get in and remain a member... Once you screw up your done for good. Hopefully its not a place where you were banned at for no particular reason. Or it is something your not telling us you did :p lol..

Tishoy

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Can I ask what forum it was that you was banned at? what exactly did you do that might have gotten you banned? What do you think you may have done? Sometimes users do stupid things to get themselves banned that they might not have realized they did or do. Sometimes it can be fixed, but most places has strict rules to get in and remain a member... Once you screw up your done for good. Hopefully its not a place where you were banned at for no particular reason. Or it is something your not telling us you did :p lol..

Well it was a freebie forum and i posted my cpa offers there - and i got banned :] i was not spamming or bugging the members..

Googlegirl

Reaction score
0nce you're been banned from the site. try to disable all firewall from the PC and from the Router and then check again if you can login if not follow this simple resolution.

1. turn off any antivirus or third party firewall that you have
2. Disconnect the router from the modem [cable modem, regular isp modem] and try a direct connection. Using an ethernet cable directly connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router.
3. or even by changing Ip you could possibly get into the site.. you can be in touch with the current Ip from IP-Details.com ..You cannot change the ip address, if you are using static ip address.If it is dynamic ip address, you can change it easily by resetting the modem or switching it off and on.you can also use Proxy server or Hide ip address software to change the ip address

skbansal222

Reaction score
Registering with new email ID is not the solution i think. One must apologise and restart.