Blackhat Dating Site Method (.Y.) MMD Exclusive

mamigetmoney

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I forgot to mention. Is anyone else having any luck with this? Care to show numbers? I'm interested. I'm going to be posting my progress here. Maybe we can talk. I'm interested in meeting new people, also. So even if you need help you can PM me.
I have dabbled with it, but I think with this u have to find a good starting site to make a profile on. Some dating sites automatically upgrade female accounts without u have to pay others don't. But the tedious part is building ur profile up where u have a lot of emails coming in. I tried one site and my account got banned and I only pasted the same msg twice. I find on most sites guys give u their email b4 u even ask for it. Also some sites have captcha all over the place which makes it more irritating, i think the best method for this is having a bot to do the flirting etc, to build up email count, then go in replying.

grimghost

Reaction score
Yes i tried this method and it failed me .but i do see the potential. I think i tried to hard. I was talking to nearly 50 guys,but only got 3 sign ups. And my $30 membership got banned within a hour after the email message. I was hoping to get 2 turns out of it.

kickapooh

Rob
Reaction score
Website
www.xXxAffiliateReviews.com
Yes i tried this method and it failed me .but i do see the potential. I think i tried to hard. I was talking to nearly 50 guys,but only got 3 sign ups. And my $30 membership got banned within a hour after the email message. I was hoping to get 2 turns out of it.
The thing about this is there are free sites that this will work with too. You'll just have to tweak the method a little bit. POF is full of guys looking for love. You won't find as many that will be willing to pay for a dating site, but you will find some. Plus it's free.

If anyone knows how to mass create POF accounts or knows anyone who sells them, let me know.

Stockpile_Grit

Reaction score
1st what does POF stand for?
2nd why are people getting banned with paid memberships? Does sending a private message like "email me" break the site's TOS?

grimghost

Reaction score
he is talking about plenty of fish.

also it usually violates terms if you send another member of the date site a personal email address or a url. so when you send that message that has your personal email address on it. your message gets screened and eventually you get banned. Also if someone reports you as a ****mer,it could get you banned as well.

Perkele

Reaction score
I start with this method in the morning, and now I have like 50 mesages, tomorrow I will make use of the email mesage, see'ya! until tomorrow

buddy71

Reaction score
I have one question. After you have made the sale to the dating site and the guys sign up, dont they keep on hassling you and then if they think they might have been screwed dont they charge back the site thus making your affiliate account on possible ban due to bad traffic?

diegobates1130

Reaction score
yeah i m working on this since 4-5hrs...earned only $1.5...hope i cud earn some good out of it...can any1 help me plz

buddy71

Reaction score
why only 1.50 ? maybe u should sign up at higher paying affiliate??? I was wondering also guys, couldnt you avoid being banned by not using "@" etc. in emails and that way they wouldnt detect what you were saying.

diegobates1130

Reaction score
why only 1.50 ? maybe u should sign up at higher paying affiliate??? I was wondering also guys, couldnt you avoid being banned by not using "@" etc. in emails and that way they wouldnt detect what you were saying.
i m using loadedcash pay per free ...in which i got 1 signup. :( ...something is wrong with my conversions which is [1:7]
i dont know wats goin wrong with it can u plz check out my profile
Code:
http://xprofiles.com/marketa/
& evaluate wats wrong.it might help..

i m not banned my profiles are running in different sites.

ElPresidente

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Your link leads to a landing page with only male profiles, may want to check that.

jackranderson1

Reaction score
amazing method .. does anyone know a site where I can get nude / normal pics of amateur girls (with a lot of pics per girl)

diegobates1130

Reaction score
yeah that was one of the problem...its working pretty good now...thanks elpresidente

diegobates1130

Reaction score
now i m have pretty good conversions but most of my conversions are ending in free signups...but i need some paid signups now i need atleast 1 paid signup within 40 free signups...can any1 help me with this...any idea please...!!!

csebastian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey ,

How do you get these prepaid cards? Can I buy them somewhere ?

In my country there arent such card to buuy so i`m stuck at this point :(

Any tips ?

wonderama

Reaction score
Thanks for this clever idea. Well thought out, I have often wondered if I was speaking to the girl I thought I was. I probably wasn't ...

xmogsterx

Reaction score
1st what does POF stand for?
2nd why are people getting banned with paid memberships? Does sending a private message like "email me" break the site's TOS?
It stands for Plenty of fish! as in plenty of fish in the sea!

csebastian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
tryed this method , but I got banned even before I had the opportunity to give them my email , I think I got banned for sending same message to so many people, like 200..... I waited too much ?

itsmrkb2u

Reaction score
thanks tooo much for the info!! i appreciate it when ppl share valuable information thats not recycled and out dated and yet has those core lets say "mind frame" approach,like its really socialpathic in a way and i like it!! preying on the minds,weiners and cash of the desolate and horny...i can do that with a smile while eating a Thomas English Muffin. Ive been away from IM for a few months *due to rehashing* and its refreshing to see new shit!