Blackhat Dating Site Method (.Y.) MMD Exclusive

trapfap

Reaction score
I had some success in the past few days. I think i had more success when i was more persuasive and making the guys like me though before i sent them the link. So far out of about 50-75 guys, i got about 3 to sign up and right now im sitting at 9 free sign ups. It might help to tell them in order to see more of you, you need to be a premium member. Also with the girls personality you're portraying. I would suggest a little slutty conservative mixture. Don't try to be the girl next door or they're going to wonder why you want them to see you naked. For a test run the past few days its been okay. I would suggest you pick a middle class location in the usa or the uk( if you have a UK friendly affiliate) and try to not pick major cities.
This practice run has helped me better learn what to do next time for a better CTR to sign up ratio. Thanks kickapoo.

csebastian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I had some success in the past few days. I think i had more success when i was more persuasive and making the guys like me though before i sent them the link. So far out of about 50-75 guys, i got about 3 to sign up and right now im sitting at 9 free sign ups. It might help to tell them in order to see more of you, you need to be a premium member. Also with the girls personality you're portraying. I would suggest a little slutty conservative mixture. Don't try to be the girl next door or they're going to wonder why you want them to see you naked. For a test run the past few days its been okay. I would suggest you pick a middle class location in the usa or the uk( if you have a UK friendly affiliate) and try to not pick major cities.
This practice run has helped me better learn what to do next time for a better CTR to sign up ratio. Thanks kickapoo.
Are you using premium member sites or free ones ?

trapfap

Reaction score
Free ones at the moment testing it out. I think that i need to find more horny guys than just ones looking for a relationship. My initial plan failed because the affiliate dating site i set up banned me within 6 hours after creating an account and then ip banned me from creating any further accounts. i didnt even send any traffic there.

zippidy

Reaction score
Hey guys first post here.

Wouldn't it be possible to traffic people back and forth between two affiliate websites?

For example you have the same lady on two of your affiliate dating sites and by using this method you send A -> B and B - > A. Theoretically if you maintain conversation with the person a little bit after the site transfer, this should insure that the conversion turns into a premium account and that there is a smaller chance of getting reported or charge backs on the site. After the transfer occurs, you can slowly stop talking to each guy. I would assume that this method allow for more cycles and should double the income due to two affiliate networks.

Although I have not tried it yet... This is just my 2cents.

upliftingmind

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
there is any bot that autregister in dating sites or a bot that autresponde the chat like if the bot detect " hey" they respond hello..

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I actually used this system a couple of weeks ago. I made 25 sales @ $45 within 4 days. This method is absolutely true! :)

hatan88

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I actually used this system a couple of weeks ago. I made 25 sales @ $45 within 4 days. This method is absolutely true! :)
Which dating affiliate did you use? (that paid you the $45 per sale)
thanks mate.

gunn.enterprise

Reaction score
damn this is a good method not out on a daily post we get... I have a good idea with this.. Might try this by next week then initially outsource it for more profits! Thanks Kikapooh!

Bauss

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey Kickapooh, thanks for all the information. I was trying out this method and I raked in some good money for about 2 weeks and then every time I try to register at new sites or the same sites I've used to do the method, upon creating a new profile, I get rejected/the site tells me that the account was banned. I'm having trouble doing this method repetitively. Is there any way around this?

blackhatisgood

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hey Kickapooh, thanks for all the information. I was trying out this method and I raked in some good money for about 2 weeks and then every time I try to register at new sites or the same sites I've used to do the method, upon creating a new profile, I get rejected/the site tells me that the account was banned. I'm having trouble doing this method repetitively. Is there any way around this?
Did you clear ******s and change ip ?

Another thing may be your photos may not look
like they are a real person.

Good Luck

rockstero

Reaction score
what site is the best to create profile? i mean to create fake girl profiles

mihas

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
starting this today. will see what happens, i got a % plan that pays a % on each sale and a small fee per free leads.

will see what happens.

Hummer

Reaction score
I see what you mean about busy for a couple of days. I just set this up and had 8 messages already by the time I'd got the profile 100% filled in. I'll let you know how I get on converting.

georgepcolemanlhm

Reaction score
There are lots of dating sites that you can make money with, for example: blackhat and I know that you all knew it, because I'm new in those kind of businesses.