Blackhat Dating Site Method (.Y.) MMD Exclusive

garciaxnk68

Reaction score
Congrats for this post. It is a very interesting method. Thanks again for this post.

Deez

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
LMAO this is classic.... I did a bit of ewhoring in the past but it came to an abrupt halt one day when I was ewhoring this [email protected] old fcker, i left my computer on and went to make some grub in the kitchen..... My gf was visiting at the time and she ended up walking past my PC... she almost passed out when she read what was on the screen...lol - My profile pic was of a super hottie and I was telling this dumbass "I'm really into older guys like you that are larger and have plenty of meat on them, thats why I was drawn to ur profile when I saw ur pic" ... bwhhahaha the dumbass obvioulsy was over the moon that some hottied like his fat @ss ... anyway...i had to sit my gf down and explain to her EVERYTHING... now all she knew was that i work online as a internet marketer.. ...after this stunt I had to explain ...how CPA works, driving traffic, e-whoring and etc... she came down on me about being unethical and bhah blah blah... I told her FCK THAT SHIT, I'll go plant a tree, hug a beggar and go play with the animals in a animal shelter to counter act any bad karma I attracted.... lol. She didn't see the humor in that... so as far as she knows... I only to "WHITE HAT" marketing these days... which is pretty much true anyway... but this e-whoring method shared here seems a little tooooo tempting and it's easy money ... I maybe just give it a shot :)

dblanch45

Reaction score
Lol. i'm new here and just read your thread about the old guy. That's some funny shit. It cracked me up. Lol. On a serious note I am intrigued by having my own adult web site or any thing that I could have some supplement income. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. And that thread was funny shit. lol

daziam

Reaction score
not many of the guys fall for this anymore, so over saturated.

paulraphael1

Reaction score
HI
Im newb just starting .Thanks for the great stuff .I will give a go .I may need your help Thanks

zambonie33

Reaction score
Does this still work?
Yes it still work.

The only things it's that you have to be very creative.

Also don't use free redirect link like bit.ly or anything else. I suggest you to buy a domain name and forward it to you referral link. Example http://www.webcamsomething12345.com

If you want to get a domain name for only 0.98$ use this coupon 98CENTS at Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com

For only 1$ you'll be set to start making money online.

victor35

Reaction score
Website
beltoprent.com
The big problem is to find good dating sites for those two profiles..Lets say if i live somewhere in russia..to get registered on good dating site its a first task..second is location for your profile..third is not to get f..d up from the dating site...I mean they can deleat my profile if they will find out that my ass not in NY but somewere in russia..Use proxi?? Maybe...But like i said tha game has a few tricks..Its funny but i have no problem with great photos of real girls..I mean 100% good stuff..I am verey serios about playing this game..tried CL but guys there suck so bad..To push any ass from there to do any favour for a girl is a miracle..

affiliate2012

Reaction score
that nice method i have used like this i have made facebook account and uploaded same girl pics and i chat with peoples on chat room then add them on facebook

drkwrld

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just think outside the box people. You can create other free dating sites profile n just do ppd. Throw some hot chick pics in therr and post a link to 2 A pay per download. and just convince people to download you're exclusive photos and videos. ;)

JuiceboxG

Reaction score
Website
www.boinkcash.com
You can also sign up using a credit card for these sites and once you get banned, just do a chargeback.
I've worked with affiliates in manners somewhat close to what you've stated here but this has to be about the worst thing you can do. I've dealt with chargebacks for over a year and a half and it's people like this that piss me off the most. I get wanting to send as much traffic as you can to make as much as you can, but I don't think you have any clue what CBs really do to a company let alone the headache it is to deal with each case.

If you're going to use this method, avoid the CB crap. You're already working to take traffic away from another site anyway for your profit so let them have the $20-$40 for membership fees. I mean really.. if you're making as you said in your calculations, $2720 off an initial $30 fee, I think you can eat the $30 fee yourself without being a dick.

Nothing wrong with the method though, works much better if you've got an affiliate manager with the means to make this work a lot better with a hell of a lot less work on the affiliate end. Frees up more time for the affiliate and their agents to send a lot more traffic.

BlueLion

Reaction score
Anyone remember cam decoy, that would be ideal for this

spiderman168

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious. I always thought the emails coming back from the girls to sign up were automated. In my more naive days I fell for this once. All the emails pounded my account begging me to sign up to read them, then when I bit once, emails all of a sudden stopped. I always figured I could get a bunch of turk workers to answer emails for me if I were to try this out myself.