Brand new method..Looks very promising

klix

Make Money Online
Hey guys, been on MMD for a little while and I love it! A community of people that share the same interest as me :)

I heard of this new method and I'd like to share it with you guys, it's called Varolo.
The theme is people watch videos to earn money BUT with a twist that actually makes you the money.
Basically there are these "Villages" that go up to 4 levels (Your invites, your invites invites, your invites invites invites, and their invites) and whenever they watch videos you gain their money. You can get 11,110 people just by inviting 10 members (If your invites invite 10 people as well). You can also refer advertisers and get paid whenever their ad airs.
This video explains it way better than me Varolo Compensation Explained

f5mtadas

Make Money Online
Hey guys, been on MMD for a little while and I love it! A community of people that share the same interest as me :)

I heard of this new method and I'd like to share it with you guys, it's called Varolo.
The theme is people watch videos to earn money BUT with a twist that actually makes you the money.
Basically there are these "Villages" that go up to 4 levels (Your invites, your invites invites, your invites invites invites, and their invites) and whenever they watch videos you gain their money. You can get 11,110 people just by inviting 10 members (If your invites invite 10 people as well). You can also refer advertisers and get paid whenever their ad airs.
This video explains it way better than me Varolo Compensation Explained

Sign up for Varolo for free http://www.varolo.com/d/node/12?id=cebqhpgfirahr%40tznvy.pbz
maybe it is something, but I not fully trust of the type of money earning, because usually many of them are fake

IMer

Make Money Online
Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

This is YET another "paid-to-(fill in the blank here) scheme like so many other has-beens based on the allure of getting rich very quickly through the flawed logic of multi-level marketing. It's a waste of time.

klix

Make Money Online
You watch 10 ads a week and you're set.. Not much to loose.
You don't even have to watch them, just have them running in a separate tab and click a button whenever they finish...

listentome

Make Money Online
is this a kind of a fake promise...the thread said this could healp in making money......but lot of negative comments on this one......another one to the r****** !!