buying backlinks good or bad??

rizly77

Reaction score
Website
madawalaforum.com
HI,
I want to know whether purchasing backlinks from a person or a company is it good or bad?? is it legal..?? a white hat method or black hat method??

If it is good which is the best place to purchase it ??

I need some ideas to improve the ranking by getting some legit backlinks

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Ok, Backlinks are great but if you are going to purchase them please make sure they are excellent quality links. Some times that means paying more but it will be worth it. Just do your research on the person you are buying from. Ask questions. Try and get as Whitehat as you can. We have some good SEO services in our BST.

rizly77

Reaction score
Website
madawalaforum.com
thanks for the reply
I had that ,,, if the backlinks are not quality or blackhad method(using a bot)..the search engine will ban me from it///
is it real??

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Yes bad crappy links can negatively impact your site. Which will just waste your money and set your site back a long ways. Just make sure you get quality links. Don't be fooled by people that promise 10k link blasts to your site etc. those can do more harm them good.

rizly77

Reaction score
Website
madawalaforum.com
So than buying backlicks ..just doing it my self is better..even little by little..
can you please tell me what is best way of getting backlinks ..which will rank quickly..
how long will it take for ranking ??

Bizzoyce

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
You can buy back links. thats no problem, just make sure of what you are getting. Ranking depends on competition of your keywords that you want to rank for. So a timeline is hard to come up with.

rizly77

Reaction score
Website
madawalaforum.com
I have medium level of competition when I searched in the google keyword tool..& also the competitors have no much backlinks when checked in alexa.com..
There are some edu sites as competitors is it difficult compete with edu sites??

moneymakerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
goreadmore.com
If you're planning of buying links, buy links from a high-quality private networks. Networks that has not been revealed to the public. These are hard to find, but don't depend these links entirely. Instead, get as many types of backlinks as you can, specially social media shares...like tweets and FB shares.

Manny

UBot Wiz
Reaction score
Website
traffikbuster.com
Stay away from fiverr, or services that offer forum or blog comments links those will hurt your site.

Use only proven high quality services that offers diversity.

blillard

Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.backlinkbin.com
I approve the following messages. Bizz hit the nail on the head. Always ask much question as you can about the links you intend to purchase. Spend a little time learning about backlinks themselves so you know what type of questions to ask. Like Manny said stay the hell away from fiverr and also make sure you're not buying some fiverr gig resold. The more you know about backlinks the better off you are when hiring outsourcers to work for you. Link diversity is very important, QUALITY over quantity.

visitorvia

Reaction score
Over buying is risky for SEO

I have noticed that too many backlinks withing a short **** of time is detected by Google negatively and temporarily your site may get black listed internally.

rizly77

Reaction score
Website
madawalaforum.com
What do you mean by "black listed internally"?
I think black listing means take our your site from the search engine or your site will be treated as a malware .. which when some one entering you site it say that malware detected & it ask to proceed or not..

CertifiedExpert

Reaction score
Hi Rizly77

most important thing is what kind of backlinks you wish to buy ? are you looking for blog comments or forum profiles? or getting backlinks from private networks.?

there are many types backlinks. As many said stay away from cheap and low quality backlinks.. and as you said competition is medium and competitors got few links. but i think they got backlinks from authority sites and high PR websites.

using blackhat seo tools always not hurt your site ranking and all if you use seo tool properly.. I would like to suggest you to create high quality backlinks manually. (you can use automated seo tools also) but if you are not sure about the quality of backlinks you are going to buy then stay away and start making backlinks manually.

do some bookmarking, get some high quality backlinks from authority sites, get edu or gov backlinks, do commenting on very high PR blogs. get social signals from social networking websites etc etc etc...

Note: Even you can automate all these stuff easily with seo tools

nonhacker

Make Money Online
Reaction score
with the new google panda update, google will and has ignored many backlinks for sites. If the link has NOTHING to do with the subject of your site, it will be ignored, so buying backlinks that are not related ont work. and also backlinks created by you will show up over time and google WILL see this, but if they are created by a bot (software) google will see this also. So then they will know you are cheating and l de-list your site or pages of your site.

Google ( and other search engines ) these days have such powerful software to check your site, it is hard to trick them.

Dont take my word for it, search for what google Panda update has done to a lot of existing sites. De-listed them from their listings....

moneymakerman

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
goreadmore.com
I think black listing means take our your site from the search engine or your site will be treated as a malware .. which when some one entering you site it say that malware detected & it ask to proceed or not..
Why he/she said internally? That was the confusing part.

Btw, if you really have good and quality contents which are very interesting to read, social media alone can make it viral. Share in FB, Twitter, Pinterest and StumbleUpon, you will get a lot of traffic and some good natural backlinks from people who wants to link to your contents.

nonhacker

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Blacklisting means your website is removed from the search engine(s) index. Which means that even if someone searches for your website, it won’t show in the search results.

the internally bit is where google will just blacklist the inner pages and not the home page..

nonhacker

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Blacklisting means your website is removed from the search engine(s) index. Which means that even if someone searches for your website, it won’t show in the search results.

QUOTE=moneymakerman;446183]Why he/she said internally? That was the confusing part.[/QUOTE]

the internally bit is where google will just blacklist the inner pages and not the home page..

shg

Reaction score
Hey,

Why do you want to buy links? why dont you buy whole package where the strategies used to rank your site. Also you mentioned that you are competing with edu site. If you are competing with edu site then its not easy keyword at all. Yes, you can still outrank edu site but for that you really need quality links and proper strategy to win the game....

Well i bought once fiverr gig but its really not worth it at the current stage of all ups and downs. They will give you number of backlinks in short span of time. They will not do drip feeding and it will not work...You need proper planning for ever action to look natural plus quality links...

Good Luck...!!!

Harry