chatwebmasters/4pleasure.biz

507money

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.507money.com
i love this wannabe scammers when they try to pissed of the network, if they dont get pay they allways gonna make some threads like " xxxx network scam" or " saty away from xxx" DUDE, why you guys ( the carders) just dont shut the FK up you know why you dont get pay so... :D

THIS WAS A SPONSORSHIP BY 507MONEY.COM ENJOY IT!!!! HEHEHE

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
i love this wannabe scammers when they try to pissed of the network, if they dont get pay they allways gonna make some threads like " xxxx network scam" or " saty away from xxx" DUDE, why you guys ( the carders) just dont shut the FK up you know why you dont get pay so... :D

THIS WAS A SPONSORSHIP BY 507MONEY.COM ENJOY IT!!!! HEHEHE
Why dont you learn how to speak to people the proper way or you will be a sponsorship by ME!

On another note your sig is way to big and you need to stop going all over this forum posting garbage putting down other peoples networks and trying to get your SIG out there thats WAY to big and will be deleted after this post.

Doc

507money

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.507money.com
ill just dont like the way this guys try to make some easy money trying to use stolen credit cards.

and i dont write garbage if its wrong to write the thruth OK im the bad guy.

and i dont gonna put a sign againg if the problem is that.

just a friendly Reply Doc.

William

geneous

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If anyone can show me
1.how can i make cam4pleasure affiliate website with promo tool
or
2. how i can make my own brand website with cam4pleasure

i will give him 10000 High PR backlink for his Website for FREE

If anyone interested PM me

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
If you have not getting paid from chatwebmasters here is the contact info of Mic ICQ 472606308 I am sure mic will response. I have seen they are active posting in other forum so I guess they are online.

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Anyone got paid from chatwebmasters? (the previous unpaid commissions) One of my referrals got paid last week but not me. I asked the owner and he said he will ask their accounting dept first. What is annoying is that the owner doesnt reply when you message him. I had to send a question mark(?) several times before he finally replied. And that chat support Mic ignores messages too (biotch)!
Bigger aff programs always reply me when I message them (like loadedcash, etc) but not with chatwebmasters!
I think I also deserve to be paid. 50% of my commission are from referrals and I only had 1 chargeback from jan 24 until now ( the period that they haven't paid yet). They paid my referral but why not me? Is that my price for referring people? uggghhhhhhhh.

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Anyone got paid from chatwebmasters? (the previous unpaid commissions) One of my referrals got paid last week but not me. I asked the owner and he said he will ask their accounting dept first. What is annoying is that the owner doesnt reply when you message him. I had to send a question mark(?) several times before he finally replied. And that chat support Mic ignores messages too (biotch)!
Bigger aff programs always reply me when I message them (like loadedcash, etc) but not with chatwebmasters!
I think I also deserve to be paid. 50% of my commission are from referrals and I only had 1 chargeback from jan 24 until now ( the period that they haven't paid yet). They paid my referral but why not me? Is that my price for referring people? uggghhhhhhhh.

I guess so. LOL hahahhaha

maldito022

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Any news ???????????????????? :) or its totally scam??..

powekynn

Make Money Online
Reaction score
@azonatech: i had message you regarding chatwebmasters payout..please enlighten us when will we be paid because we had done our best in doing CLEAN sales and are just affected by these inhumane CARDERS. please do help us. That small amount of money really counts. thanks!

azconatech

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
@azonatech: i had message you regarding chatwebmasters payout..please enlighten us when will we be paid because we had done our best in doing CLEAN sales and are just affected by these inhumane CARDERS. please do help us. That small amount of money really counts. thanks!
Do you realize I don't work for them? I am an affiliate same as you waiting for a payment same as you. If you have spoken to Telmo recently then you have more information than I do.

maldito022

Make Money Online
Reaction score
scammer = c4p = Telmo dos Santos-Monteiro dont trust.... cam for pleasure !

carpa

Reaction score
i have a cam site programs pays 40bucks hit me up yahoo redcarpa

sevenreover

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is there anyone have a webcams dot com affiliate here? They still active or not?