Cheap iPhone 4 16 GB from UK

Cyb3rDon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Bro! you own this site? Looks Good.Btw where did you find they are selling iphone 4!

Reynolds

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How did you come across this site? The company is located in London, i buy original apple iphone 32GB from them & re-sell on eBay.

Reynolds

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I thought Cyberdon said you own the site, anyway i've only buy from them twice & i get my iphones in good condition, the company is located in the same city i reside so i can easily pay them a visit if anything goes wrong...lol

Cyb3rDon

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well ! but i can't see they are selling iphone but also the geotrust logo are fake. i would really appropriate if you kindly let me for how much they are selling each iphone?

Reynolds

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I don't know about that but like i told you earlier, i've only purchase from them twice & i bought the Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G 16GB for £275 each.

barthezz

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I don't know about that but like i told you earlier, i've only purchase from them twice & i bought the Unlocked Apple iPhone 3G 16GB for £275 each.
And you received genuine iPhone 4 and it was sent from UK?
Their webshop isn't available any longer. Moreover, this cheaptoshop.com was a dropship electronics shop website that was sold on eBay .... so it might be they just bought this to make their business look more legit ....
Their phone number still exists, however, I certainly do not buy iPhones from a company that only provides a phone number, their address isn't mentioned anywhere, and the address that could be found on their website is only the address of the US (!) dropshipper with whom they are/were affiliated ...

cagbaazee

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Store is close now.. They are fake , purchase from China and resell them to fool people say it is original apple iphone.