CPA Lead and xRumer

JamJar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Going to try something here, if anyone has tried this and thinks I am wasting my time, let me know.

1) Get a new movie trailer
2) Watermark with lander page link "Watch in full here"
3) Upload to YouTube
4) Get 100k forums. Filter out the spam forums.
5) Post the video link on forums
6) Make cash ... hopefully.

The results I want to see is lots of traffic. I am currently using xRumer to build mailing lists, and it's working out well.

Going to spend a good week getting this tight. In theory it should work, but in theory everything works, ha ha ha.

I will report back with results. If anyone can offer any tips, much appreciated, in return I will post the details of the campaign, any changes I make to the campaign and the result over the coming weeks.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I thought xRumer is used for backlinks not traffic? Try it though.

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan man. xrumer is waaay cool and I like the way you are thinking -i hope it works out

JamJar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I thought xRumer is used for backlinks not traffic? Try it though.
xRumer can be used for backlinks or traffic generation. It has lots of uses. It's all about thinking outside the box. It's marketed as a backlink builder but many of it's users have other uses for it. The russians certainly aint using it for backlinks.

Ninjablack

Make Money Online
Reaction score
To the OP, how well did this pay off for you. What were your results like if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.