CPA + SEO = Make $$$$ daily on Autpilot!

BrokenPixel

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Alright, this method is actually 100% whitehat. You guys should have some pretty good success with this. It has made me alot of $ this year and I hope it serves you well.

This method is whitehat and can do extremely well if you work it. Just use your head and you'll bank like crazy!

First go to your CPA network and ask them what the best rebill offers (free trial) are at the moment. Stay away from Acai, those are overly saturated. They will likely mention some bizopp or colon or maybe a muscle building offer.

Now look at the name of the offer. Let's say that it's "Paraslim Force" - a hot male diet offer right now. Look at the offer name. Now go to Google and search for this keyword. Does it have pages of adwords results? No? Does it have a few? Yes? Bingo! There's TONS of good keywords out there. Also use the Google Keyword Tool and put your keyword into it. Look at the related keywords. There's some gems in there sometimes!

Ok now open up FireFox and go download an addon called "SEO For Firefox".

Once you get this downloaded, go back to google and search for "Paraslim Force" again. Now with this addon you can see how many backlinks a site has. For this particular keyword, ParaslimForce.com is #1. Whhaaat? That's the offer's main page! Now what is the next few results? #3 is ParaslimForce.net? Excellent, that means that you can rank for this keyword because someone else has already done it!

If you look on the first page and you see EzineArticles, GoArticles, Mixx.com, Digg.com, Yahoo Answers, etc or any other popular social bookmarking sites, this means that the competition for the keyword is very low. This is good for you.

Now go to InstantDomainSearch.com and search for "ParaSlimForce". Is the .org available? Great, you have your domain. Is it taken? No problem, check ParaSlim-Force.com and Para-SlimForce.com or maybe even Para-Slim-Force.com. You always want your keyword in your domain. Google adds tremendous weight to this for relevance.

Now get the domain and some hosting and install Wordpress. Go get the All-In-One SEO tool for Wordpress and do some basic SEO on your blog. Now go look at the other competing blogs on Google. Trust me, they're there. Now look at how they're writing their blogs and just take what they're doing and re-write it. Don't copy it, but re-write it. Go post 1-2 posts a day on the blog for about a week.

Now do some social bookmarking to your blog. Use good anchor text. Mix things up. Go do some blog comments. I really recommend UWCS (Ultimate Wordpress Comment Spammer). This tool works extremely well and you'll get tons of relevant backlinks from it as you can search by keyword.

Just do some SEO to the blog, you know the drill. Now go submit your stuff to some blog topsites. Just search Google for "Blog topsites". Submit your site to 5-10 of them. These things get blogs indexed extremely fast and really help them rank well from my testing.

Every time you update your site go to Pingler.com and ping it. Ping all of your backlinks as well. There's tons of ways to automate this and scale it up, just look around.

Now on your blog put the standard offer banners on there and link to the offer. And also make sure that you always put the offer link in every blog post.

I'll tell you from experience that I've used this method on some blogs and had a single blog making $3K-$5K per week. That's how powerful this method is. Go investigate, go search, go use your brain and you can make some insane money from this! Best of all, it's pretty much automated once you're ranked and it's 100% whitehat.

Have Fun!

Reactions: 5 people

nnedkov

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thank you!!! im fresh new this blog and cant stop reading ur methods :))))
but yeah i thought people search for terms not knowing the brands but worth a try for each hot offer to research + do some google trends aswell :?? rss feeds on this --- weet blog owns niche keyword :) nice nice nice

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
this seems basic guys, but just do it, THIS WILL WORK. I promise you that good old WH CPA and SEO. Good long term money.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Does this work when scaled up or will it bring in decent money with just one site?

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This sounds great, but... what's the deal in getting the domain with
the name of the product (offer) in it? Do people actually search for
those names, or better results could be obtained by having a domain
name with some other niche phrase, and optimized for such phrases
(yeah, I know that domain name is just one of the factors contributing
to the overall SEO effect)?

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So is the offer name or keyword better as a domain?

VivaLaFeva

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
well in this example the keyword is the offer name. I mean paraslim is about weight loss, I can tell u that ranking for paraslim force is easier than ranking for weight loss or something similar like lose weight.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
im currently doing this for a cpa rebill, not with the product name but a broader name, i haven't made a sale yet, how much traffic do i need a day to see sales comming in

IQ2K5

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
There can be various culprits here...
-- how long are you doing this (for that particular offer)?
-- SERP?
-- how many visits do you have?
-- how good is your LP? Sales copy?
-- are there some negative factors which would turn off
people or demolish your credibility (mass typos, not professional, ...)?

We can't tell you much without seeing your site, how it ranks,
and how well it was done.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
-few months new
-secondary kw 3 google, main kw 16 google
-now about 15 visits a day all targeted from google, 271 visits since i first started
-i would say ok not great, im not a great writer but its fluent american english at least, i recently changed the theme and was able to increase the clickthrough to the landing page,
landing page i think is good which i ripped from somewhere
- i think my site looks pretty clean

i can pm you the site if you promise not to kill my niche :)

mrgodlike

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
bG90, i'm interested to see what you've got setup so far. I'm not into SEO so i'm not gonna be a niche killer ;)

digitalpower

Very Active Members
Reaction score
How are you using the name of the product in your domain without having the company complain to you about trademark infringement?

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Found the PERFECT domain, the site is almost setup, threw up some articles up there spun by the best spinner.

I have BookMarkWiz so let's see how this goes once I'm finished touching up the site.

Any themes MMD users recommend for this?

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How are you using the name of the product in your domain without having the company complain to you about trademark infringement?
Your promoting the advertiser's product so I highly doubt they would care. Because at the end of the day you are making them money.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
i managed to make my first 2 sales yesterday, the work is finally paying off

oldschoolpunk

Make Money Online
Reaction score
BrokenPixel, thanks for taking the time to share your method. It is much appreciated! Think I will get to work on this one.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok so far I have finished posting articles on my site and everything is setup.

Got a nice .net domain of the CPA offer.

I even spent $50 on ScrapeBox today which is dedicated to this method.

Not to mention I have BookMarkWiz (BETA Tester).

I have used Pingler to ping my site.

No sale yet, but admittedly my SEO sucks.

I stumbled upon someone who made a review site out of the CPA offer I'm promoting, I copied all his tags and shit because my SEO sucks.

Also posted a Video on YouTube on my CPA offers for quick traffic and a nice backlink.

Will report back.

Catz

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Brokenpixel, thanks! Will be trying this very soon.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
No conversions yet, am going to start shooting backlinks at my site with scrapebox.

Any tips anyone? I SUCK at SEO and any help is appreciated.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
No conversions yet, am going to start shooting backlinks at my site with scrapebox.

Any tips anyone? I SUCK at SEO and any help is appreciated.
Gaah not a single sale yet, only 2 clicks to my offer and I think one of those was me! This is horrible, can somebody help me out?
Posted via Mobile Device