CPA + SEO = Make $$$$ daily on Autpilot!

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Well said Viva.

Ya Green, Unless you're an SEO baller, you won't see many sales your first week or two, could take a month even.

You REALLY need to be patient with it. Spend a few hours a day SEO'ing and you should see returns soon.

Its best to do this for a couple sites at once so that you manage your time more efficiently w/ SEO, and cuz you'll see more streams of income coming in.
Ah sorry this is my first SEO attempt... trying to do something other than CL.
I am seeing my rankings climb after using ScrapeBox and building a "linkwheel" with SENuke.

Thanks, now I actually KNOW it will take a whole month to actually see some results :)

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
just in case you get sandboxed its good you know about it before it happens!
what basically happens is your ranking fine and traffic is comming in and then google slaps you like 10 pages back, until they give mercy and bring you back if your seo is strong enough
it took me 43 clicks to my offer to get my first 2 sales, 300 targeted visits from search engines, started december got sandboxed in january and came back stronger in late jan

make linkwheels and bookmark+scrapebox the link wheels for a start
that was my timeline for the blog im currently seoing

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
So far 30 clicks on my offer and absolutely no conversions :(

Urballzrmine

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So far 30 clicks on my offer and absolutely no conversions :(

Haha dude dont worry about it, give it some time. Let it sit for a while, aslong as youre promoting something decent, conversions should come.

Oldschool whitehat at it best.

Goodluck, and honestly Id expect to go a month or so without a conversion, even with a good website.

Dont give up!

seattlepurple

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is a good idea. For some reason I still think the owners of that name will want the domain from you though.

jazzbucks

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So I set this up on a few sites and so far so good. However a couple of the sites I based on offers that have since been canceled. Any suggestions as to what I should do with these sites?

Should I just redirect them to the closest product?

henrique1966

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
That's why I would rather push a category/keyword and not a CPA product. I have seen a CPA offer come up in one day and get pulled the next. To me it is no excuse for network doing this. They should double check with the advertiser before they put an offer up.

logico

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This is a Solid foundation for long time earnings

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What seo can i do to get more hits to my blog other than socail bookmarking, blog topsites and article sites?

Isn't it bad to get too many backlinks at once?

dudeshane01

Make Money Online
Reaction score
i managed to make my first 2 sales yesterday, the work is finally paying off
Hello Sir
I am interested in CPA marketing.
I was just reading a post in which you had participated.
You have a website setup with some products.
I am new to all this stuff and just want to see a example website.
If you would be willing to help, i will appreciate and thank you a lot.
May be bookmark pages for your site in return.
I am frank in telling that i have not made any money except for around 5 dollars till date by IM, and that was through adsense.

StructuredAmazing

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey man,
im pretty used to wordblogger and the AIO SEO plugin, but for the keywords section, what i did is just pretty much take all the keywords from the keyword maker from google and dump all 200 keywords/phrases into the AIO SEO keyword box [with the commas and everything]... this is fine right? i even have the targetted keyword in all three boxes, the keyword box, the homepage title box, and the title description box...
will this get me ranked?
whats basic SEO?
am i doing it wrong?
am i doing it too much with the keywords?
thanks!

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
The problem with this method is that alot of advertisers do not allow you to use thier product name in your domain name. I'm having trouble finding some that do anyways. Also you can run into trade mark infringement if not careful which is pretty stupid considering you are promoting a product for them.

leiif

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Jeromie,

I would get rid of the 200 keywords and pick 6 or so to go after ONLY. Why? Because you will be dumped in the sandbox forever. You will be indexed but you won't ever rank. Goog sees that as spam and I am speaking from experience. It will take a while to get out of the sandbox if you get slammed for keyword s t u f f ing.

Anyone else? I may be wrong but I don't think so.

Best,
Leiif

con

Make Money Online
Reaction score
thanks for this great method

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Your promoting the advertiser's product so I highly doubt they would care. Because at the end of the day you are making them money.
As retarded as it sounds, some of the companies do actually care I asked a few of my affiliate managers about doing this and a few of them said it was ok for certain offers and the others said it couldn't be done for any of the offers.

Some offers have search restrictions which include using the name of the product make sure you look out for that too.

meep

Make Money Online
Reaction score
lots of offers have search term bidding not allowed & trade mark bidding not allowed so be sure to check b/c many of them = instant suspension if you violate

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
lots of offers have search term bidding not allowed & trade mark bidding not allowed so be sure to check b/c many of them = instant suspension if you violate
For some offers that only means that you cannot bid on the product name with PPC. But you can use the product name as a domain name and use SEO like this methos states.

namepimp

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
A major problem is you get your ass sued for TM infringement.