CPALead Questions, Methods, Tips , Tricks and Discussion Thread

cazmak

Make Money Online
Reaction score
sir, can you kindly tell me the surveys that take about 20 secs to complete. this is my 3rd days with CPALead. I am also just new here in the forum. I do not know much yet-thanks

kingmob

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
sir, can you kindly tell me the surveys that take about 20 secs to complete. this is my 3rd days with CPALead. I am also just new here in the forum. I do not know much yet-thanks

Usually, these are surveys that are worth no more than .30-50 cents. Just take a few yourself, and you will see which ones are very quick to fill out.

metalorn

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
the "play lotto" survey is a very small one.

cheers!

metalorn

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
affiliateer subid

Hello,

when I select an offer from Affiliateer, I see all the promotion stuff available for that offer. I see there is an option to add a subid so I wanted to ask here before going to the AM, is the subid a random number that i can assign, or do I need to ask for it? and is it necessary?

thanks in advance.

OGT08

Make Money Online
Reaction score
are they okay with blanking the referrer?

logico

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Which is better to use with cpalead, blackhat codebreaker or cpalead gateway

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
You would make literally 10 times more if you just get email submits from CPA networks and iframe them.

Or let alone just use email submits from cpa networks.

bG90

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
or %100 less if you get banned for fraud, if you make $10 a day using cpalead you can try email submits but if you make $100 thats alot of traffic that can raise flags

sigssoft

Make Money Online
Reaction score
When you put CPA widgets on your sites, can that decrease the site's SEO or SERP?

JokerDominateIM

Make Money Online
Reaction score
quick question guys

do they really banned people who have fake content??

cause currenlty earning good money with them

Reizar

Make Money Online
Reaction score
When you put CPA widgets on your sites, can that decrease the site's SEO or SERP?
No it wont. SE spiders can still crawl your site just fine.

quick question guys

do they really banned people who have fake content??

cause currenlty earning good money with them
They have been known to in the past. I think its only if your site gets reported by someone though.

Quicksilver

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Great thread. Thanks for creating this thread Reizar. This was exactly what I was looking for. Just made an account with cpalead today and am going to get to work.

baloch

Make Money Online
Reaction score
With CPA Lead are you able to promote individual survey or is it only by the widget.

RichKid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Will they ban you for using copyrighted content on your site? As an incentive.
Posted via Mobile Device

Quicksilver

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hey guys. How is everyone doing with their cpalead marketing campaigns? I just started marketing today and am happy to say I got my first cpalead lead of $1.88. Oh it feels so sweet! I found the method in this thread today and I know I am capable of multiplying this number by the 100s. I love this place! Thank you so much for creating this thread Reizar. I may startup a journal updating my progress with my cpalead marketing efforts sometime. I wish everyone the best of luck with their campaigns! :)

pahsurf

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hi guys just been reading this thread, and have found it very interesting . I've been thinking about putting the cpalead gateway on my site as i have a lot of junk stuff that i can give away for free, Here is the problem, I've tried a few of these surveys and mever got through to what i want, except a load of jubkmail and annoying phone calls and I just got pissed of an never did another offer again,

So ive been looking at giftcard with just email submits. and a nice clean way for my traffic to get through to my freebies, then this could be awesome.

So instead of having them do incentizied. offers and surveys we give them the ordinary ones where they get the giftcard or whatever and the way to our freebies at the same time

anybody got any ideas on how we could do this

seattlepurple

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I switched to adscend the other day and I'm making more money! They also are about to get a better looking gateway.

I made a ton of money with CPALead, but it seems like their good offers are gone, ie 14.40 ringtone ect.

These stupid surveys they have instead now that ask for name address and phone number don't convert.

No one cares what avatar character they are that much! lol

briward

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have been looking for something to help me with cpalead for a long time...but my main problem is conversions...uggh and traffic...lol

outrage666

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
hey, anyone worked with trailpay.com ???

maybe this could work better then cpa lead