Dating Chat Sales at NaughtyConnect.com Adult Dating

This person has been verified by MMD Site Ownership Verification process as the Owner of Naughtyconnect.com
Signed AWIC

I own Naughtyconnect.com and would like to welcome everyone to bring me their sales. Chat traffic or any traffic is welcome. Contact me on skype costachris725.

We have finished beta testing out chat program and we are ready for serious sales.

I pay weekly bank wire or paypal. We have anti fraud measures so everyone will get paid on time with 9 day hold payout is every Wednesday.

Please no "middle men" I will not give anyone a master account.

Only manager accounts where they can setup agents under them. Thats it. $27 flat payout per $29.95 sale to your clients.

Thanks,

Chris

tjl

Make Money Online
Oh my does not make any sense promoting here but they will cancelled their program and not pay! Hope it will fix soon.

sugobbogus

Make Money Online
Hi to all ,

Who can help me?
Im looking for a website that where i can promote sites,does anyone know a great website where i can promote my links?

Guido.Escobano

Make Money Online
This person has been verified by MMD Site Ownership Verification process as the Owner of Naughtyconnect.com
Signed AWIC

I own Naughtyconnect.com and would like to welcome everyone to bring me their sales. Chat traffic or any traffic is welcome. Contact me on skype costachris725.

We have finished beta testing out chat program and we are ready for serious sales.

I pay weekly bank wire or paypal. We have anti fraud measures so everyone will get paid on time with 9 day hold payout is every Wednesday.

Please no "middle men" I will not give anyone a master account.

Only manager accounts where they can setup agents under them. Thats it. $27 flat payout per $29.95 sale to your clients.

Thanks,
Chris
I just wanted to vouch for this program and this owner. I know him personally and he is very reputable in the adult community. Naughtyconnect also converts very well and in split tests several of my affiliates who do huge dating numbers have agreed that NaughtyConnect outperforms every program out there.

Good luck!

Guido.Escobano

Make Money Online
What's up Doc, actually we just sent him some traffic last week. He was one of our first offers on CPATank, now just in bursts as we get data. As far as the chat program we ran that with affiliates but ended up pausing it because of low volume (I try to stay away from chatters these days).

I should clarify the post, the friends of mine who promote for Chris promote via API post back and the sites they were comparing with were this, ADL, AFF, Fling, DatingGold, SexSearch and other API sponsors, Not ALL dating offers in general, just the API ones. Either way Chris is just someone I have known for a long time and I know he's a good guy.