Dating Sign-Ups Without CC?

DesertEagle

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What are the networks/offers that have no CC dating signups and "allow" chat and social networking traffic?

From long ago I remember that Dating Gold was okay with that if you told them what you were doing and there's some talk about CU having or getting some $2 submit but is there anything else?

:pcguru:

33hd

Make Money Online
Reaction score
you won't get paid long term if your traffic doesn't not convert into paid signups. These networks have a free signups:paid signups converting ratio so they will drop you to revshare or ban you if your free leads does not convert later.

DesertEagle

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes that will happen with networks that don't allow any kind of BH traffic or in other case if you hide your traffic sources...

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
Yes that will happen with networks that don't allow any kind of BH traffic or in other case if you hide your traffic sources...
No matter what type of traffic it is, if it's not profitable they won't pay you for very long.

33hd

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The rational that the networks are paying $3 - $4 per free signup is that they expect your free leads to convert into paid signups later on and they have a ratio of free vs paid that they determined in order for you to continue sending them free leads. Now if your leads do not convert or way below the ratio, it is not profitable to them so either they drop you to revshare or ban you all together because you are not bringing quality traffic to them.

DesertEagle

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
When sending your low converting EW traffic to whitehat networks they will prolly put you to rev share without thinking for long, however there is one BH network that seems to be paying out on your sincere EW traffic PPFS with no banning or rev option. Of course when you're sending plain worthless fraud NOBODY's gonna pay you. Erm yea I'm just proving my words that it's not all black and white out there =)

nakedsexyone

Reaction score
When sending your low converting EW traffic to whitehat networks they will prolly put you to rev share without thinking for long, however there is one BH network that seems to be paying out on your sincere EW traffic PPFS with no banning or rev option. Of course when you're sending plain worthless fraud NOBODY's gonna pay you. Erm yea I'm just proving my words that it's not all black and white out there =)
Even with strictly EW traffic IF they can't turn a profit on it then there is no money to make payouts. Some dating traffic WILL turn a profit if done right. So yeah, then they can pay. Ive been sending for over a year to what you'd call a white hat network and haven't been banned for EW traffic but I am careful about how much I send and when I send it too. Just keep an eye on your free vs paid member ratio.

Just wanted to add that you don't have to be sending fraud thru a network to not get paid either. Read around the forums and you will find several instances of people not getting paid by billers and networks that said they were fine with some blackhat traffic like CL or Mailings. Some of these billers even paid for a year then suddenly stopped. No fraud involved except the fraud on the billers part for stealing the joins and not paying for them.

33hd

Make Money Online
Reaction score

The job of the affiliate is to send leads whether its WH or BH (no fraud) to the network and it is the job of the network to convert these free leads into paid signups on the backend.

While some of these so call whitehat networks will just accept affiliates leads and sit on their ass waiting for these leads to pay and convert and if it doesn't, time to ban the affiliates that sent them or drop them to revshare.

If a network doesn't ban or revshare the PPFS, then it must have a monetizating model to make money out of those free signups. Either they "spam" the hell out of those leads, have really good quality contents or they have ways to convert the free leads to paid.