Did you hear about BEST software for promo and SEO? ;)

JasminBerkova

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Wow! This program can do EVERYTHING!!!

+ mass post threads and messages on forums, blogs, guestbooks, boards, bulletins
+ mass send PM (personal messages) to ALL users on thouthands forums simultaneously (multi-threading)
+ automatically register e-mail accounts on GMAIL.Com and other email services
+ automatically break CAPTCHAs - you see, this forum has captcha on registering, but it's was breaked ;)
+ have a lot of tools for links databases processing and analysing
+ automatically confirm all links from e-mail account
+ built-in "question-answer" system, mass post-editing system
+ a lot of other features

Name of this program - XRumer 5.0 Palladium
Not XRunner, not XRoomer, not xrumer - but XRumer.

(versions XRumer 2.9 and XRumer 3.0 are too old)

Just ask Google! ;)

Doc

Make Money Online
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Website
www.mmdcash.com
I think he is trying to spam. I added a mod that new people cant post links until they have 5 qualified posts.

GreenSamurai

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have it. xRumer 5.9 Palladium.
Problem is, I don't have a server to run it.
I will happily share this with people willing to share their server with me.
Yes I ACTUALLY have it cracked. It cost me $100, but hey, it's cheaper than $500 lol.

majo12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well...-

I tested their demo it is not working on my both computers Vista and XP. I uploaded the list as they asked in their demo and the software stops functioning!
Anyway! They lose their targeted customers if they don't show a real functionality in their product. All i did was downloading their demo, and following their instruction.

If it is a good program then it worth paying $540 plus $10 /month otherwise it is another trash on the internet.

Right now i just say: it's too good to be true!

majo12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
yeah about it

I have it. xRumer 5.9 Palladium.
Problem is, I don't have a server to run it.
I will happily share this with people willing to share their server with me.
Yes I ACTUALLY have it cracked. It cost me $100, but hey, it's cheaper than $500 lol.
Does it really work? They have increased their price again! I don't know what they are doing This program does not work properly.

earnmoneysystem

Make Money Online
Reaction score
it works , but there is nobody that can crack it. so if it is a cracked version sorry but will not work.
also the demo works but only with 1 sincentence.

majo12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
it is a real version

it works , but there is nobody that can crack it. so if it is a cracked version sorry but will not work.
also the demo works but only with 1 sincentence.
I found their website on google. No, it is not a cracked version. I sent an email to its owner.So we'll see if he responds or not. You can tell a good vendor by its support system. If he does not care to reply, then it's not worth buying the product.

I am thinking of developing such tool myself, but it takes time. since a person has to creat different components etc.

PS: Yeah everything is hackable, but hacking into his system is a dishonest act besides, the guy worked very hard to create the program, but he should have given more flexibility in the demo version,so a customer would be encouraged to buy the tool.

earnmoneysystem

Make Money Online
Reaction score
no because all over the internet you find reviews.
and that is true i rent now a system that i found verry doubtfull but he aswerd me quickly . and now i am earning 2000 euro with his system thati rent

majo12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
a system?

no because all over the internet you find reviews.
and that is true i rent now a system that i found verry doubtfull but he aswerd me quickly . and now i am earning 2000 euro with his system thati rent
Do you mean Xrumer system? or another type of system?

earnmoneysystem

Make Money Online
Reaction score
the money earning system i mean, xrumer has reviews all over but the system i use only allows 500 people

majo12

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Is this..

the money earning system i mean, xrumer has reviews all over but the system i use only allows 500 people
Cool! Is this a MLM system? Could you send me a link or give me a hint or somthing?

earnmoneysystem

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Well like i told you they don't accept everybody they have limited space in there program. I know they are looking for new subcribers now
so here is there email adress
[email protected]