Do You Smoke

Crown Demon

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Not want to quit, but I felt bouldered..lOL, gotta turn this smoke off a while..Aye this is nothing, going to smoke later..cheers

Ryker9

Make Money Online
I started smoking when I was 15. Quit when I turned 30, started back at 38, then quit two years ago.
I don't plan on starting again. Sometimes I miss it, but mostly don't think about it anymore. My wife
still smokes and I go outside and sit with her while she has one, doesn't bother me a bit. I hope she'll
quit soon but I'm not her 5-O and she can do anything she wants to.

As far as non-smokers and the ranting I've heard about smelly smoke, they have a point. I used to
travel quite a bit for my job and at that time I smoked. I recently pulled one of the suit cases I used
back then down from the attic and opened it up and I couldn't believe it, the smell of smoke
wafted up out of that suit case and it being up there for about 3 years. Yeeks!

Anyway, that's my take. Live life to the fullest any way you see fit and be happy, lets others be happy
in their own way and "make monies on the interwebs". Peace.

inDe_eD

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I love smoking weed. I'm a happy and healthy contributing member of society, but after a long days work I like to get together with a few friends and smoke to relax. It's really an amazing thing, I think everyone should at least try it.

venturelinks

Make Money Online
Enjoy your smoke one or two a day. If you try to give up you will never be able to. But when you say I enjoy my smoke but not as a crutch your smoking will reduce considerably.

StevenJones

Make Money Online
:smokin:
"People each other are on war on an argument that smoking is bad, smoking is great enjoyment, smoking is killing, smoking was relief. That's just a picture of nowadays..."

So, i do smoke about 8 to 10 smokes a day...when my job goes the worst i could go a pack a day or maybe two..

how about you people, how much do you smokes a day..? give a little chit chat about it..
From a cigar to a normal fag, from a joint to a hookah! I smoke it all! Still I don't smoke that much though, I think I average about 5 a day. But when I drink a beer or two I always seem to smoke more!

I don't smoke, but I did at high school and college, not very often. I noticed modern teenagers have wider choice, at least they are allowed to vape. I've been a lurker at a vaping community, and most of guys (and some online sources) confirm vaping is safe. I also noticed that lots of people gave up smoking precisely due to vaping, that sounds interesting to me.