Do you think social media marketing is the best platform for conducting business?

Yes, Of course SMM is the best platform for conducting business. Because so many benefits are there, They are
1. Helps your business growth
2. Build brand awarenesws
3. Drive more traffic
4. Better customer satisfaction

1- Hi friend how are you, 2- Yes you can use not just facebook the world of social media is too big without limits the true stuuf is sell to the best nich to get more audience and more clients. Cheers from Costa Rica.

Is conducting business and promoting business the same thing? I don't think so. But I presume you mean promoting business. If so, then social media

is one of the best ways but not the absolute best. I don't know if YouTube could be counted as social media, but one thing I know is that YouTube is

way better promotion channel than Facebook, Twitter or any other media. :rolleyes:

1- exactly more like promoting a business, 2- Facebook is not the best but is the most used after whatsapp, 3- You Tube is a big change because you can show our business there, in video can explain and guide to any for all.;)

Yes Exactly Right, You can't directly communicate with Global Audience for Business. But Social Media is an effective platform to drive business leads and advertising of brands or services. Its main goal to show your information among the global customer about your business. It helps to increase online brand reputation & marketing sells and more visibility & popularity in front of active users.
There are some platform help to offers promotion about as-
- Facebook
- Instagram
- Twitter
- Pinterest
- Google Plus

What about some offline marketing ideas? I think you can use some promo items like those from PinSource for marketing your business or something else, and you will like it. What are your thoughts? Good luck with it, guys ;)