Does anyone already tried cashonclick.com?

cdomaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Are you referring to this to me or to other? Please elaborate it.
I mean if you in keiths situation, would believe joe? or me? you know joe for a long time for a years and me is only for 3 months.. and my proof is that, i am asking keith before to go here in philippines and i will show you the proof, and the office owners that we talked about the plan. but JOE is right.. keith cant go anywhere outside in U.S and if im talking to keith he is always giving a false hope, saying that i will be in ph on this date bla bla bla.. but still nothing happen.
and now JOE replaced my position. as per joe he is a member of "BLACKROSE GANG" in U.S etc etc etc. and as per joe again, he can easily slap keith if he want etc etc.. now im thinking the logic that maybe keith believe joe is because he is afraid to joe... but i dont want to think about it, for now. i am happy on where i am. i am sitting here, no job. waiting for a job. waiting for a site owner that can talk with me and talk a real business. i am spending my time to with the office owners.

Thank you journal and asha for this conversation ;)

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? Are you referring to this to me or to other? Please elaborate it.
What Nico is trying to say is that Keith hired her gf to work for COC. Keith promised her g.f. to get better salary. But apparently the COC's marketing strategy failed. Worst is they were left unpaid ALSO! and blamed for all COC's shit. ( This is what I've understood from the conversation)

Then he is asking you to put yourself in his shoes, what would you do? Imagine yourself experiencing his situation.

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What Nico is trying to say is that Keith hired her gf to work for COC. Keith promised her g.f. to get better salary. But apparently the COC's marketing strategy failed. Worst is they were left unpaid ALSO! and blamed for all COC's shit. ( This is what I've understood from the conversation)

Then he is asking you to put yourself in his shoes, what would you do? Imagine yourself experiencing his situation.
What I am asking is what did his GF did to that company is she a model or affiliate manager?

cdomaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score

Exactly..
Thank you so much. i know im having a hard time explaining my side. that is my sometimes i dont want to argue because it's for me to speak in english...
Thanks asha

asha

Make Money Online
Reaction score
What I am asking is what did his GF did to that company is she a model or affiliate manager?
I don't know. LOL. He didn't say anything regarding what job was offered.

sevenreover

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think for all the site owner much better if they have an option on there site, like put button to Rate the PH affiliate manager if they do they job, or they really send the payout to there agent. or complain center. i encounter before year 2009 i promote the adultfreebucks it $40 pps but PH manager Araneta pay me only $35 but in there contract its $40 pps.

cdomaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think for all the site owner much better if they have an option on there site, like put button to Rate the PH affiliate manager if they do they job, or they really send the payout to there agent. or complain center. i encounter before year 2009 i promote the adultfreebucks it $40 pps but PH manager Araneta pay me only $35 but in there contract its $40 pps.
Exactly :)
So that every one know if the affiliate manager is really doing his job :)
Because most of the website owner/management right now, they blame all the mistake to the affiliate manager just to cover there own mistake ( i dont know if i explain correctly) ;)

sevenreover

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Exactly :)
So that every one know if the affiliate manager is really doing his job :)
Because most of the website owner/management right now, they blame all the mistake to the affiliate manager just to cover there own mistake ( i dont know if i explain correctly) ;)
if I am a website owner every time I send the payout to my affiliate manager, I will sent too the copy of proof that I sent him the money. and to my affiliate manager I will give him a requirements that every payout, he need to send me the proof of receipt that he sent the payout to the Agent 1, Agent 2, Agent 3

cdomaster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
if I am a website owner every time I send the payout to my affiliate manager, I will sent too the copy of proof that I sent him the money. and to my affiliate manager I will give him a requirements that every payout, he need to send me the proof of receipt that he sent the payout to the Agent 1, Agent 2, Agent 3

Yes 100% Agree :)
But for now only few website owner doing that.
They are using their position as an owner, to put the blame to affiliate manager :)
They are using their power to cover their fault/Mistake. A big example is cashonclick.com :)
They change the staff, affiliate manager for 3 times. But still Nothing happen because of the owner's strategy :)
Even they will change an affiliate manager for hundred times if the owner is still an idiot nothing will happen :D
All his concern is on how he can earn money :D
And now the current affiliate manager dont have any knowledge or experience in adult industry how can you help the site to expand if your expertise/experience is for realstate lol :D

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Yes 100% Agree :)
But for now only few website owner doing that.
They are using their position as an owner, to put the blame to affiliate manager :)
They are using their power to cover their fault/Mistake. A big example is cashonclick.com :)
They change the staff, affiliate manager for 3 times. But still Nothing happen because of the owner's strategy :)
Even they will change an affiliate manager for hundred times if the owner is still an idiot nothing will happen :D
All his concern is on how he can earn money :D
And now the current affiliate manager dont have any knowledge or experience in adult industry how can you help the site to expand if your expertise/experience is for realstate lol :D
What is the name of the new affiliate manager of cashonclick anyways? I have not contacting them ever since LOL