DOES ANYONE STILL PUSH ADULT TRAFFIC THROUGH CRAIGSLIST??

3rdtimesacharm

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone is still pushing adult traffic through CL and how they are converting with adult networks right now, since things are so different then they used to be..

Let me hear some news...

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
There are still quite a few people using cl as there source of traffic for ads relating to adult offers. Once cl tightened up it actually expanded the margins for those that were still able to get there adds/responses out, due to the shear drop in ads/responses that were going live from all the competitors. With that said from my experience you have to be on your "A" game "DAILY" to keep a solid campaign up and profiting on cl, due the staggering defense that they have put in place to combat the large amount of bs ads. ( don't let me discourage you with that cause the profits are still amazing with the hard work put in, just letting you know the scoop so you can make your own educated decision if it's the right move for you ) As far as converting, I see 1:20 still most days (recent) ; and that can vary depending on content of add or response along with where you are sending too along with many other things. Also due to the high cancels that originate from cl traffic, the billers that take it keep a close eye on it to make sure that all parties involved are gaining from the traffic. So keep all of that in mind and know that NOW, again from my experience, you can't start banking at it without dumping some money in for the needed tools and what not's.

Hope that helps and feel free to hit me back here if you have any more questions on this.

Mob__

praneybehl

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
What is good hosting service for big adult site with many many pages?
Any ideas?

lynx92

Make Money Online
Reaction score
just use normal hosting like something similar to student or ebiz beginner something

raw100

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Website
www.pulmotor.com
Smarter marketers are still cashing on CL just like a mate said above. Though you will have to be aggressive to achieve a anything if you are newbie to the CL game.

crazymamaanj

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Nearly all of my traffic comes from CL, and even as a small time promoter I still make enough sales to stay home with my daughter. It has its ups and downs, but if you stay at it you'll succeed. I've even been able to post without PVAs again, which is nice.

moblife

Make Money Online
Reaction score
^ Well said, its still very much a goldmine just really need to give it ur all and not give up when the going gets tough. Each time a new hitch comes in your way to slow you down, you have to remember that that "hitch" will stop many from continuing on that vertical. So if you can work around it your competition will once again fall while your reach grows.

Mob__

Creative K

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by the idea of the Adult Niche ... but absolutely no clue as to where to begin to monetize it ... I've seen how folks are putting together campaigns via CL but it seems like a ton of work. I'm not afraid of work ... I just want to be able to leverage my time in the best way to insure profit at a later date. I'm not looking for instant paydays (although they're nice) but something with staying power. So throwing this out there ... how does a noob to the Adult Niche get traffic when all they have to leverage is time?

gHoSt

Make Money Online
Reaction score
If you're seeing 1:20 why don't you pay me my money then Moblife. Your sig says you're the "new dating chief in town".

The only dating chief around these parts would be me, plus the fact that I pay those I owe and have an impeccable rep in the dating industry and across many networks.

Now add to that the fact that I'm also a real man and only talk what I know, plus have a huge set of nuts, not little raisens like yours, and always pay what I owe.

If you're seeing 1:20, I'd like you to pay me my money that you've owed me since last spring. Remember????? When the wires to my account stopped, and you told me you'd fallen on hard times, and you've said that ever since.

Yet here you are, talking about how well you're doing.....ok......where's my money?????

You see I love talking big too.....because I am in fact.....big. I have the best tools, the best ideas, the best methods. I still push mass traffic and rape cl as well as other places while others have folded.

It didn't financially hurt me when you screwed me over, like I've said before, it hurt you. When you screwed your affiliates you bit the hand that fed you.

Now if you were such a bright star, you wouldn't have done that.......oh right.....I'm sorry....it wasn't your fault.....you're not responsible.....it's not your fault people talk shit about you, it's theirs.....it's perfectly fine to screw them.

Your record speaks for itself my friend, and you were a friend so it's a little sad.

So I'll keep pushing my traffic, making my money, working on new methods, and you hang around here playing the "Dating Chief" and impressing the noobs.

But we both know who you really are.

There are still quite a few people using cl as there source of traffic for ads relating to adult offers. Once cl tightened up it actually expanded the margins for those that were still able to get there adds/responses out, due to the shear drop in ads/responses that were going live from all the competitors. With that said from my experience you have to be on your "A" game "DAILY" to keep a solid campaign up and profiting on cl, due the staggering defense that they have put in place to combat the large amount of bs ads. ( don't let me discourage you with that cause the profits are still amazing with the hard work put in, just letting you know the scoop so you can make your own educated decision if it's the right move for you ) As far as converting, I see 1:20 still most days (recent) ; and that can vary depending on content of add or response along with where you are sending too along with many other things. Also due to the high cancels that originate from cl traffic, the billers that take it keep a close eye on it to make sure that all parties involved are gaining from the traffic. So keep all of that in mind and know that NOW, again from my experience, you can't start banking at it without dumping some money in for the needed tools and what not's.

Hope that helps and feel free to hit me back here if you have any more questions on this.

Mob__

Shade405

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the info about CL. I was thinking of that to be one of my major ways to push adult networking.

bgfinal

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I think the dating chief got laid off lmao

gawjus69

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
yeah. was wonderin why he got laid off lols including that other 'not-so-nice' mod.

Fernando999

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Just to share my experience guys - Iv found that it takes me a few attempts to actually get an advert to stick on CL. Once you find a winning formula then stick with it, only making small changes if needed. You've also got to remember that email sales are different to chatroom/IM/website advertising, so you have to adopt an approach that works for you. Iv found that when emailing you need to have instant responses in order to maintain interest. If you leave it a few hours before replying it makes your job of converting them a lot harder

sevenreover

Make Money Online
Reaction score
what is craiglist? how can you advertise on craiglist? do you need to pay membership fee on craiglist?

journal

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
what is craiglist? how can you advertise on craiglist? do you need to pay membership fee on craiglist?
Well posting personal ads in different classified ads would be the best way to get sale! And there is hundreds of classified ads which you can post free. Search in google. "Adult Personal Classified Ad"