Drop Shipping Tutorial

cfs5403

Make Money Online
Not sure I understand. You buy the product online from another retailer like best buy and ship straight to the customer? So they will know where it came from and it doesn't matter?

Whats a product UPC?

And on the dropshipping from china/ebay method, I still don't understand how you research which are the hot products...

I also don't know. Lol. myself haven't start this method yet.. i just copy from BHW.

narres

Make Money Online
Whats a product UPC?
UPC = The bar code. It is displayed in black and white bars and in a sequence of numbers.

And on the drop shipping from china/ebay method, I still don't understand how you research which are the hot products...
Anything that is in the news, kids talk about, what you would buy, what everybody uses/wants/needs, fashionable, and many more thing you can think off.
Type your info into eB*y search bar and see what comes up.

Look at a larger seller and then look at what else he is selling and also look through HIS feed back and see what those people are Buying as well by digging a little deeper.

See anything you like? Then do the reserch...

Example reserch:

When I was doing some looking around on what people were selling and buying on eB*y and came across "Adjustable Grow Light Reflector Hanger"

Code:
[URL="http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp2681.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3DAdjustable%2BGrow%2BLight%2BReflector%2BHanger%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories"]Adjustable Grow Light Reflector Hanger, Home Garden. Great deals on eBay![/URL]

When you look you see there are only 3 or 4 sellers on this item, now... if you click on the "top rated sellers" listing you can see in his history that he moves a lot of units ( at least 1000 per month).

As far as I can tell he sells for at least a 100% markup and has been doing this for about 2 years so there has to be money in this item.

So... lets see what we can find out.

Go to Alibaba.com and copy the product listing name (Grow Light Adjustable Reflector Hangers) and see what pops up.

When I did that I found 1 supplier strait off the bat with a price less then 50% of the eB*y selling price. And that was without going into the trouble of doing more then 5 min. of looking.

By changing the search terms I am sure I can find 4 or 5 suppliers that will sell to me.

Just go look on ebay and see what tickles your fancy and if you find someone who sells volume then find out if you can copy that at a profit. You see, it's not rocket science.

RedCavalier

Make Money Online
UPC = The bar code. It is displayed in black and white bars and in a sequence of numbers.

Anything that is in the news, kids talk about, what you would buy, what everybody uses/wants/needs, fashionable, and many more thing you can think off.
Type your info into eB*y search bar and see what comes up.

Look at a larger seller and then look at what else he is selling and also look through HIS feed back and see what those people are Buying as well by digging a little deeper.

See anything you like? Then do the reserch...

Example reserch:

When I was doing some looking around on what people were selling and buying on eB*y and came across "Adjustable Grow Light Reflector Hanger"

Code:
[URL="http://www.moneymakerdiscussion.com/forum/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp2681.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3DAdjustable%2BGrow%2BLight%2BReflector%2BHanger%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories"]Adjustable Grow Light Reflector Hanger, Home Garden. Great deals on eBay![/URL]

When you look you see there are only 3 or 4 sellers on this item, now... if you click on the "top rated sellers" listing you can see in his history that he moves a lot of units ( at least 1000 per month).

As far as I can tell he sells for at least a 100% markup and has been doing this for about 2 years so there has to be money in this item.

So... lets see what we can find out.

Go to Alibaba.com and copy the product listing name (Grow Light Adjustable Reflector Hangers) and see what pops up.

When I did that I found 1 supplier strait off the bat with a price less then 50% of the eB*y selling price. And that was without going into the trouble of doing more then 5 min. of looking.

By changing the search terms I am sure I can find 4 or 5 suppliers that will sell to me.

Just go look on ebay and see what tickles your fancy and if you find someone who sells volume then find out if you can copy that at a profit. You see, it's not rocket science.

Hey, very thorough reply, thank you for taking the time. It was VERY helpful.

blazelinemgmt

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I can't find this info on ebay. Where do I have to click? Seems like the cruicial thing to get this method to work.

thx
1. Login to your account

2. search for the item your interested in.

3. On the left hand side there is a checkbox... check completed listings.

You won't see it if you aren't logged in :top:

money.masters

Make Money Online
Im a ebay power seller, and would like to start selling other products, I would like to learn dropshipping, where should I start> right now I am selling data cds, I just burn and sale them, I make 3oo net a month, I would like to make 3k net a month? where should I start? I have no money to invest

al_aajily

Make Money Online
hello, i'm new to dropshipping. i have an application to be a dropshipper rejected. is there any site that automatically accept you?

thank you for a great forum and thread

totoro

Make Money Online
hello, i'm new to dropshipping. i have an application to be a dropshipper rejected. is there any site that automatically accept you?

thank you for a great forum and thread
virtually...there's no application needed for me, i just relist 'some' items in AliBaba, but i myself dont have the items. But if somebody orders from me, i just contact the supplier also from AliBaba,n tell them to ship the item to blabla location n i pay them thru WesternUnion, dats all...& u keep the profits! :wavey:

RockyV

Make Money Online
does anyone have any advice for not buying fakes? I searched for ATH-ESW9 and they went for 1/6th to 1/15th of retail price in japan, just seem too cheap. I do not want to deceive my customers and sell them fakes when they want real item. I did a search and most people are under the impression that 99% of dhgates products are fake. is there any way I can be more certain of the products not being fake? is there any other drop shipping supplier sites that have a better reputation for not selling fakes?

Many Thanks

barthezz

Make Money Online
3. Do some research! Login to your eb*y account. Search for your item... now on the left hand side click on the button that says Completed Listings. This will display all the items that sold in GREEN and the items that didn't sell in RED. Is your item a hot seller? How many items are selling on average in 24 hrs? If you notice the items are selling buy it now, you should have no problem getting interest to your auctions. If you see auctions that nobody bid on check out why etc.. etc..
This does not say very much .... I see sellers with 2, 3, or more same items and one of them sold and one did not sell. So how do I know if this is a hot seller??? One time it sells, next time it does not ....

maple73

Make Money Online
Hi blazelinemgmt

could you help me with some technics o ideas to earn quick money (about 2000$) into dropship directly to my paypal
account?
I'm in very bad economic situation and I need cash ASAP.
If I can do anything for you in exchange, I'm very happy to do it.

Thanks a lot

papabear777

Make Money Online
Hi Blazelizzy

Ok first...... FAQ!!

What is Dropshipping?

You sell the items, Supplier supplies the item hehe Good deal huh ;)

There are three important factors to the equation

1. Buyer (Lots of these on websites like eB*y.com :))

2. Supplier (Lots of these on sites like dhgate.com)

3. Seller <-- Thats YOU!

What should I sell?

Anything you can make a profit with! Some higher value items offer a higher commission per sale but are higher risk if the sale does not go well or the buyer charges back your gaypal. Other small items offer less risk and still potential for profit if you are selling in high volume.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Now step by step.

1. Make accounts on both websites I showed you in the FAQ. You will need a verified seller account. Any cc will work for this even old ones lol but if you dont have a card just go over to VisaVCC.com and purchase for $11... bought from him before, same day service and will replace promptly if invalid.

2. Pick an item to sell. There are lots of things that a good for drop shipping... clothes, laptops, dvds, software, electronics.

3. Do some research! Login to your eb*y account. Search for your item... now on the left hand side click on the button that says Completed Listings. This will display all the items that sold in GREEN and the items that didn't sell in RED. Is your item a hot seller? How many items are selling on average in 24 hrs? If you notice the items are selling buy it now, you should have no problem getting interest to your auctions. If you see auctions that nobody bid on check out why etc.. etc..

4. Login to you DHGate.com account and find a good seller of your item. Some sellers only offer wholesale lots. Those are not what your looking for you have to find the items that say 1pc or dropshipping.

5. Ok so you found an item you can make profit with? GREAT!:stupido3:whats next???? Contact the seller on DHGate! IMPORTANT: Make sure he has the item in stock and can speak half decent english.

6. Make a listing. This has to be the easiest step... go back a few days on the completed listings and COPY+PASTE change the fonts n colors. Setup your return policy and terms and you are good to go! 3 day auctions work good, you should require payment within 3days and offer a 7 day return policy at buyers expense.

7. Wait for the bids to roll in. Answer questions etc... once the payment is received gaypal will hold your funds for 15 days or until the buyer gives u a positive feedback. So your gunna have to fork out some cash to pay your china supplier. If you got no cash show your mom/dad your gaypal account and how you made money and next time they wont have to do this bla bla bla explain your situation lol im sure they'll help u out.

8. Enjoy your easy cash

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
NOTES:

-If the buyer is not happy and charges back. You charge back your supplier and send item back to china (Always use gaypal for this reason never Western Union you'll get ripped)

-Use pictures from Amazon

-Some items on dhgate are Made in China and are not authentic so be wise there are organizations on the net looking out for people selling fakes. You will get your auctions taken down and your hard work will be wasted.

:thrasher:
I used to make $150 per sale with this method. I will be answering all questions in this thread.

-Blazelizzy
I was thinking of ordering from DH Gate and other chinese companies to sell in Australia. But you said watch out for fakes or the site will be taken down.
Say if I wanted to sell iPads or iPhone 4's, DH Gate calls them (air phones, 9i phones, compass phones) they would be fakes yeah.
Most of the stuff DH Gate sells are replicas or immitations don't you think?
So how would I get around this?
Do you think I can get the items through Customs if I did go ahead and purchased them, and what about tax?

vh770

Make Money Online
I was thinking of ordering from DH Gate and other chinese companies to sell in Australia. But you said watch out for fakes or the site will be taken down.
Say if I wanted to sell iPads or iPhone 4's, DH Gate calls them (air phones, 9i phones, compass phones) they would be fakes yeah.
Most of the stuff DH Gate sells are replicas or immitations don't you think?
So how would I get around this?
Do you think I can get the items through Customs if I did go ahead and purchased them, and what about tax?
I have bought a fair bit from China into Aus and i can tell you that any brand name electronic goods you will find in China are FAKES. But if you look, you mind find a copy that doesnt have the brand name anywhere, but still has the same look and function of the original. Obviously you will not get the same $$$ for it as you will get for a genuine product so keep that in mind.
Potentially you can get in BIG trouble from importing conterfeit goods, we've all seen "Border Security" on Tv right? I have had items confiscated that were dangerous (according to customs!) and all i received was a letter in the mail telling me that the items have been destoyed.
I no longer sell on feebay as i had enough of lining their pockets as well as mine! But I must say that i dod have a fair bit of success with dropshipping....my key tip would be research your product (check sales history on feebay), research sellers selling similar products, (try goofbay.com its free but slooowwww), then some research, follow that up with some more research and then once you are 100% sure of your product go HARD!!!

jaysabree

Make Money Online
[FONT=&quot]dhgate shopping is , confiscated by customs, outdated, etc . sometimes it was claimed against they hacked customers credit cards. So, be aware from the dhgarte.com. If you really feel online shopping then you can think about chinabuye.[/FONT]