Easy $200 with a few hours work. No website needed.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I made an easy $200 over the last 2-3 weeks with this now. It took a few hours work and paid directly to paypal. You don't need a site or hosting etc...

I'm not hyping this method up or anything - it has a limit but it's good for some easy cash. I'm giving this out because I used it for some short term cash - but I need to keep focused on my SEO sites. Hopefully it'll help other people make some cash to pay for hosting or whatever.

You see a lot of marketers target games for guides and fight for the top spot through SEO or PPC? Well what if buyers came looking for your guides somewhere with next to no competition?

https://www.playerauctions.com/

Playerauctions is pretty much like ebay for game items. The majority of the traffic there is for accounts, currency and in games items but the lesser travelled section is for guides. Now the fun thing is - when someone looks at the main page for a game - the guides are shown both in the guide tabs and the 'hottest for sale offers' and there is usually very little competition for those guides so you'll pretty much always show up.

Nine times out of ten I would be the only person selling guides for some of the more popular games so I was constantly showing up on the front page of the game. I should point out I was selling for about $7 for easy sales so you can get some good traffic with this.

So for this you'll be selling guides - and the fun part is you don't even have to know anything about the game. You can buy a PLR guide for these games for about $0.50 and you don't have to do so until you've already got a sale come in.

Put a little effort into your sales page (you'll only need to do it once) sell them on the idea that if they buy your guide they'll be the best in their guild/server etc... They're already on PA to buy so make the guide sound good and you should have no bother converting. Make sure to use pictures (generic ebook covers or pictures of the game - both work) and headers but don't go mad with colour and animated .gifs etc...

Once you've posted your sales page it goes live pretty quickly. There's no manual reviews or any promotion work to do. Just log off and you get an email when your guide sells.

Target the more popular games: WoW, Mafia Wars and Everquest for example. But it doesn't hurt to put a post down on each games market.

Now basic guides are one thing but selling dupes/exploits is where the good money is. PA doesn't actually allow these but I've found they're incredibly lax about actually enforcing this rule unless forced to. Out of my three accounts - none have actually been banned for selling these, and I have spoken to PA staff several times now.

If you make your sales post sound vague enough about exploits you can actually sell them anything that sounds vaguely good. The better it is - the more likely you'll get positive feedback for your next sales but you can always change account. I actually kept up a 98% positive feedback while doing this (with dozens of sales) so it's not that hard.

To find the exploits you can google around or pay $5 to get elite access into a game ******* forum. All the stuff in those are commonly known anyway but at least you have them in one place. package it up in a pdf and throw in a few youtube videos. Put in a couple of common game ******* tools (such as WPE and CheatEngine) and you can even sell it as 'with free video guides and ******* software).

To save yourself time you can make one sales page to offer an exploit for the game without actually mentioning the game. Post the sales offer in every game which looks like it gets sales (look at currency and item sellers records) and then worry about finding the exploit after you have a buyer.

I took an hour to put together a generic game ******* package and threw in a little c code and aforementioned tools to make it look impressive. I took the same sales page and posted it all over the place and got a bunch of sales without doing anything. The funnier part is it got a lot of positive feedback.

Things to note:

*PA doesn't give any kind of automatic download after someone buys your ebook. You have to manually deliver by email or onsite messenger.

*Deliver within the time you say you will deliver - if you don't they can cancel the sale

*PA takes a small percentage of your sale for their profit. I can't remember the figure but you can find it on the site. They also take about 5 days to pay you - but their payments do come through.

If you have any questions drop me a PM. I can probably dig up the sales page/product I was selling and you're welcome to it.

Remember to hit the 'thanks' button if you get yourself a sale. :)

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Looks like MMD doesn't like the word ******* so I'll add a few variations: exploting, cheat, hack, cheating program, malicious use of code and/or game mechanics.

At least one of those will get through.

Uncle Dozer

Make Money Online
Finally a guide I can understand :p It is so damn hard to understand so many of the guides out there when you are a total noob lol.

Anyways, gonna try this out, thanks man :)

rovad

Make Money Online
this works well only for paypal users right? Can this still work if I can't use PayPal? I can use Alertpay, Moneybookers...

Sierraa

Make Money Online
Does PA crack down on popular guides that obviously aren't written by you? Like if I uploaded Kozen's Aion guide would it be taken down + me banned?

Monopoly

Very Active Members
In my experience they're not going to do anything unless they're seeing a ton of reports. You could get unlucky but I would think you'd get away with it fine

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Congratulations on the first sale and good luck to everyone else having a go at this. Remember your sales copy will stand out pretty easily on PA (a lot of sale offers don't even have a description).

As a side point you get your buyers email to upsell to afterwards.

British_Lion

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I compiled together an ebook which took some time so I think I'll go find 5 or 10 ebooks for different games, write up a good sales copy for each and then list them.

Can we list multiple ebooks that are the same? So like 2 lots of "Get gold on WoW" or whatever?

EDIT: Also a way to automate sending them the ebook is by uploading it somewhere (your own site or a sharing site) and then putting that link in the 'optional' message box which is sent to the buyer.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Yeah you can list the same ones or multiple ones over and over again. You might want to take a look at their bulk sales tool. Never used it myself but if you're going to post a bunch it'll save you time.

Good idea putting the link in the message box. I liked sending them the link in the onsite messenger and their email so they'd know they got it. If they don't see that message they might dispute delivery. That's more of a bother if you're selling cheats/hacks though since otherwise they'll side with you.

British_Lion

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Yeah you can list the same ones or multiple ones over and over again. You might want to take a look at their bulk sales tool. Never used it myself but if you're going to post a bunch it'll save you time.

Good idea putting the link in the message box. I liked sending them the link in the onsite messenger and their email so they'd know they got it. If they don't see that message they might dispute delivery. That's more of a bother if you're selling cheats/hacks though since otherwise they'll side with you.
I'll give it a try, thanks.

Yeah I thought that might be an issue, so I've added it anyway and put delivery time as 24hrs, just in case they don't see it. That way I have enough time to send it again.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
You can also twist this a bit.

For example charge 99 cents for membership in a video guide site and use cap content blocks. I'd imagine if they've already spent 99 cents to get in they'll convert pretty easily.

British_Lion

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
You can also twist this a bit.

For example charge 99 cents for membership in a video guide site and use cap content blocks. I'd imagine if they've already spent 99 cents to get in they'll convert pretty easily.
Sir, you've just given me an awesome idea.

Kush

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Ya'll should try Runescape as well.
I remember when I used to play it a long time ago. It's like a slightly cheaper and more popular version of WoW.

I used to always be googling cheats, hacks, etc., etc. So I can imagine that thousands of other people do the same thing.

Runescape.com