Easy $200 with a few hours work. No website needed.

knector

Make Money Online
Wow this some nice info, I don't think many know about that site, so it should make it easier, I don't hope you have made the same guide on other forums :)

Salvatore

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I almost didn't want to reply for fear of bumping this! Like I almost don't want to share it. But its a really good idea and implementation.

Edit: Does the site require anything after the phone verification? I don't want to give up my actual landline or contracted cell number. But I can come up with a number, if I don't have to actually show proof of ID or credit card.

henrik

Make Money Online
Looks like MMD doesn't like the word ******* so I'll add a few variations: exploting, cheat, hack, cheating program, malicious use of code and/or game mechanics.

At least one of those will get through.
See, that dusty thesaurus on your shelf finally came in handy.
Funny, though that that word would be censored here.

Atemi

Make Money Online
This one is a real interesting idea. If too many jumped into this, it could easily get saturated. But I doubt many here will bury themselves in this system.

Good stuff, though.

Salvatore

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Has anyone signed up to sell at this site yet? If so, did you have to do anything after the phone/sms verification?

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I'd forgotten about this thread - sorry guys! Cheers to everyone who was replying though.

Smeltzer is completely right - a lot of money gets spent on that site. People make a good living running automated bots and selling the items, currency and characters on a bunch of games.

For those that asked - signing up doesn't take a website or cost anything. As for phone verification - I don't remember signing up but I'm pretty sure I never received a call from them. Yes, this could certainly be saturated but there are some twists you can make and I can see a few games just now with no guides on them at all let alone *******/cheating ones (which usually sell welll).

Looking at it now some of the more popular games don't have a guide running at the moment so there's room for someone to make some cash. It's not going to help you quit your job but it's good for some short term cash.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I'll be honest with you mate I rarely go on AIM. Distractions are the enemy. ;)

If you don't get what you need from the thread you can drop me a PM and I'll be happy to help.

Best of luck. :)

Monopoly

Very Active Members
They close the service for temporary
My brother sold an account there a few days ago so I'm assuming it works fine now. The two requests I've had today for an easy way to make a bit of money without a domain I'm sending to this thread, it still works and I can see a few openings for people to fill.

Alexxx

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
I've just logged in to my account at PA. Everything appears to be working fine there. Maybe "Sell to PA" is closed for new accounts?

Monopoly

Very Active Members
I've never used "sell to PA" myself since that came in after I was dealing with accounts, but they're likely to give you a lower price and they wouldn't buy an ebook guide.

It looks fine guys and there's open games there. Keep in mind you'll get a lot more sales if you can package it as a hack or cheat. It doesn't take long to put together a semi decent looking product and you can offer 'free future upgrades' which you'll never really have to do. Since the sales page is HTML you might be able to put a YT video in there so you could try out a video sales offer.

Make sure you don't offer anything you don't actually give, you'll just get refunds, and make a decent title. You've already got targeted buyers, you just need to get their attention.

Best of luck,
Monopoly