Easy $200 with a few hours work. No website needed.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
You can google the game + plr to find somewhere you buy them, you could also check a peer to peer download site and maybe get it free from there. If you don't find what you want you can also write your own, or outsource it if you don't have the time.

rovad

Make Money Online
This sounds very doable and easy, but I can tell from experience reality often punches you in the face. Can you tell me how hard it is to actually find these c-heats/h-.acks guides etc on the Internet and resell them on PA. I've just scratched some P2P sites and noticed there are these guides being shared there, but those are mostly Clickbank guides being shared for free and I guess many people already have them.

Monopoly, can you share any specific forums with a large base of these game h..acks 'n' c-.heats here, or you just search for new ones every time.

Thanks

Monopoly

Very Active Members
but I can tell from experience reality often punches you in the face.
This isn't something I just thought might work, I've used it twice now to earn a little extra cash. ;) If you can't find PLRs on them then write it for yourself. Put together a few pages, throw on some images and convert it into an ebook. You won't find any huge cheats for the game sitting in public but give them what you can and don't oversell the cheat package.

My best seller has been just a generic 'game *******' package where I covered memory ******* and included a few tools and examples of that kind of thing. I also threw in some example macros for popular games and a c script for a basic bot, 99% of the buyers wouldn't be able to use it but it'll make them feel they're getting something valuable.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Been a while since I posted this up but it's still working. Picked up a few sales this week for a PLR I just downloaded.

I started making a bot to upload ebooks automatically... I'll need to dig out the source and finish it up.

discordia

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Been a while since I posted this up but it's still working. Picked up a few sales this week for a PLR I just downloaded.

I started making a bot to upload ebooks automatically... I'll need to dig out the source and finish it up.
Have you found any good places to get reliable PLRs for the guides?

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Have you found any good places to get reliable PLRs for the guides?
Well you can google for example 'mafia wars PLR' or download them from Pirate Bay or something to avoid spending the $0.99. For the most sales with the least work though something generic seems to do better. This isn't really a big project for me so I don't mind throwing it out there -

Write up a quick eBook like 'make money while gaming' or 'cheating online games' for example and sell that. If you've any experience making eBooks and gaming you can knock out something basic in a few hours and get a bunch of sales at $7 or so.

A generic title like that can sell in multiple listings and the refund rate on PA is pretty low.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Scams do happen on PA but less so there than on trade forums like I used to use. Plus when you're selling eBooks it doesn't matter *that* much.

Started playing with this method again over the last few days and so far I've got a bot which posts up listings and put together a new eBook (loaded with affiliate links as well ;)) to try out. After some more testing I'll try to neaten up the code and share it with anyone else who wants to try this method.

Monopoly

Very Active Members
Sorry for the late reply - I've really been getting into my SEO work and trying to keep myself focused on one method.

My bot does currently work. I can click a button and have it post a dozen PLR sales threads in a dozen different game categories. But is is some *horrible programming* not only have I not made the time to study HTML sockets but their site script drove me nuts with browser manipulation. I got most of it to work but to properly list it properly I actually had to rely on screen clicking which means it steals your mouse while it runs. I've been running it on a virtual computer so it can still run in the background - but that's just some ugly programming.

If I can at least neaten it up a bit I'll get a download link posted but I warn you guys now - I'm no programmer.

On the other hand it works and it does post. I'd actually forgotten about this until this morning when a few sales came through on Paypal. When I can make the time away from SEO work I'm going to get a collection of PLR and eBooks put together so I can start properly testing what works and what doesn't work. It's just a matter of finding the time.

I need to do a few small updates to the original post but I have found a few things out.

Firstly they removed the mafia wars section (probably under legal pressure) so that's out. That's a pest considering it was one of the best converting games although Runescape does seem pretty popular now.

Secondly they didn't actually ban one of my accounts but they filtered it's sales listings. So existing and previous sales listings would go under a 'hidden' category. I tested sales with a new account and even without changing the email I still got paid to the same PayPal account. So all you really lose with a ban/filter is any reputation and reviews you had. Heck if I remember rightly I still got paid for my pending orders at the time.

And lastly? You can sell stuff on this site with some horrible quality copy. Someone requested an example for one of the niches and I dug out an older one which actually sold quite a few copies over 2 accounts. I was actually too ashamed to send it to someone else today. We're talking horrible copy - and it will still sell.

I'll do my best to make the time to get the bot cleaned up and get some testing done on the best selling areas.

It is really great to find people who really are good in SEO. I started it about 1 year back and now i earn $7 a day,(Ye it is not consistent every day). :)

PaulPamperin

Make Money Online
I am really looking forward to trying this method.

However....PlayerAuctions will charge your paypal card 2.00 to verify you are the account holder....I don't have 2.00 so they can't verify my card :(

Sova23

SUPER MODERATOR
kytro360
You are too active today, don't tell me that you are trying to reach 200 post mark fast and thus commenting different threads?