LOL!! that man is funny.. even for pee you have to pay dude.. =) Btw, congratulation AP! you're the moderator now.. that's awesome!Sir in order to make money online you must be very smart sir. Please read the WSO's provided here sir.
Sorry for the late reply! Been very very busy!Thanks for this wonderful thread! I actually have several questions:
1. I see that you are master at FB ads , which method converts best for you? Direct linking or landing page?
2. How much budget per day you spend when you test the campaign?
3. Is bidding high or bidding low better for our CTR?
4. What offers go best on Facebook PPC? I tested email submit and lost. Spent 50$ and got 20$.. but I'll do one more test!
Thanks in advance!
LP's are allowed.Maybe I'm missing something.
I could use some clarification:
The FB advertising guidelines say:
"Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised. Products or services
promoted in the ad must be directly available on the landing page."
Doesn't this mean that landing pages are not allowed because the prospect must be forwarded from the LP to
the offer instead of accessing the offer right on the LP?
This made my day. lolSir, can you teach me how to make monies online? i want you to make campaigns for me, sir. i will pay you nothing, guaranteed. sir, lookin forward to your next ebook.
Go big or go home!Thanks for the Q&A session here!
I have some more questions.
Right now I split test my ads and usually start with a cpc max bid of around 50% lower of the minimum Facebook is suggesting. I get a few impressions this way. The cpc and max bid is usually around 0.50.
1. If I understand you right I should now just focus on optimizing the ctr and then slowly push the max bid down? So I hopefully end up with for example 0.20 and a higher ctr. Right?
2. From your experience what makes more sense. Smaller targeted groups for specific ads. For example targeting and writing an add just for a specific sports team, or ads with broader targeting?
3. Can you explain a bit your methodology how you narrow down your targeting (or approach targeting in general)?
Thanks a lot! You sir, deserve a beer or two!
No clue what your asking... but.. NEVER PROMOTE AMAZON ON FB PPC.FB asks me, if I have the purpose to make money?
(commercial promo) what should i say? if IÂ´m promoting amazon products or other affiliate products?
but have no company??