Facebook Ads - Ask Anything!

neuro.toxin

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sir in order to make money online you must be very smart sir. Please read the WSO's provided here sir. :D
LOL!! that man is funny.. even for pee you have to pay dude.. =) Btw, congratulation AP! you're the moderator now.. that's awesome!

Learning from this thread alone is worth a million, better than reading many ebooks.. just learn n act n losing money.. I'm in losing money stage right now, I hope I can learn fast n start profiting.. =)

bokidarkness

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for this wonderful thread! I actually have several questions:

1. I see that you are master at FB ads , which method converts best for you? Direct linking or landing page?

2. How much budget per day you spend when you test the campaign?

3. Is bidding high or bidding low better for our CTR?

4. What offers go best on Facebook PPC? I tested email submit and lost. Spent 50$ and got 20$.. but I'll do one more test!

Thanks in advance!

Lucid

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something.
I could use some clarification:

The FB advertising guidelines say:
"Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised. Products or services
promoted in the ad must be directly available on the landing page."

Doesn't this mean that landing pages are not allowed because the prospect must be forwarded from the LP to
the offer instead of accessing the offer right on the LP?

blackseo

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hey! Great thread here. Been testing out FB for quite some time and I think Im ready to dive in again. I remembering losing $200 within two weeks finding a winning campaign. (i know that sucks)

subscribed to this thread. :D

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for this wonderful thread! I actually have several questions:

1. I see that you are master at FB ads , which method converts best for you? Direct linking or landing page?

2. How much budget per day you spend when you test the campaign?

3. Is bidding high or bidding low better for our CTR?

4. What offers go best on Facebook PPC? I tested email submit and lost. Spent 50$ and got 20$.. but I'll do one more test!

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the late reply! Been very very busy!

1. Both. Test it out

2. 10-50$ per test right now. Gotta get my CTR's high and CPC's low!

3. Doesn't effect. I'd start low since your just starting and work your way higher up in the bids.

4. Email subs are against the rules but do well if targeted correctly. You gotta get your CPC down and CTR up!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something.
I could use some clarification:

The FB advertising guidelines say:
"Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised. Products or services
promoted in the ad must be directly available on the landing page."

Doesn't this mean that landing pages are not allowed because the prospect must be forwarded from the LP to
the offer instead of accessing the offer right on the LP?
LP's are allowed.

(msg too short)

alex21

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I know that there is a free method with paypal.i am tried it but I did not know the steps and my account has been rejected.
Who knows that way?

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY QUALITY THREAD!
Just come back from time out, and have to say mate, this really is a top notch thread, keep up the amazing work, was a very good read!

Mtrader

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
hey AP! I tried to create a campaign on a fake fb account.. when i placed by main paypal.. my fake fb account automatically banned!

Do you think it has something to do with the email and the billing address?

thanks..

krisicash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score

dantheman1370

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Sir, can you teach me how to make monies online? i want you to make campaigns for me, sir. i will pay you nothing, guaranteed. sir, lookin forward to your next ebook.

bye

digitalorange

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sir, can you teach me how to make monies online? i want you to make campaigns for me, sir. i will pay you nothing, guaranteed. sir, lookin forward to your next ebook.

bye
This made my day. lol

You are already in the forum. Try and do some research and do one method to see if it works for you. I'm guessing FB PPC is not for you at the moment.

I really like this part "i want you to make campaigns for me, sir. i will pay you nothing, guaranteed. sir"

krisicash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ohh guys he is screwing with you all he is making 30k per month...palanchuk.com is his site !

kellerkind

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the Q&A session here!

I have some more questions.

Right now I split test my ads and usually start with a cpc max bid of around 50% lower of the minimum Facebook is suggesting. I get a few impressions this way. The cpc and max bid is usually around 0.50.

1. If I understand you right I should now just focus on optimizing the ctr and then slowly push the max bid down? So I hopefully end up with for example 0.20 and a higher ctr. Right?

2. From your experience what makes more sense. Smaller targeted groups for specific ads. For example targeting and writing an add just for a specific sports team, or ads with broader targeting?

3. Can you explain a bit your methodology how you narrow down your targeting (or approach targeting in general)?

Thanks a lot! You sir, deserve a beer or two!

calib

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I have the same questions as kellerkind...

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Thanks for the Q&A session here!

I have some more questions.

Right now I split test my ads and usually start with a cpc max bid of around 50% lower of the minimum Facebook is suggesting. I get a few impressions this way. The cpc and max bid is usually around 0.50.

1. If I understand you right I should now just focus on optimizing the ctr and then slowly push the max bid down? So I hopefully end up with for example 0.20 and a higher ctr. Right?

2. From your experience what makes more sense. Smaller targeted groups for specific ads. For example targeting and writing an add just for a specific sports team, or ads with broader targeting?

3. Can you explain a bit your methodology how you narrow down your targeting (or approach targeting in general)?

Thanks a lot! You sir, deserve a beer or two!
Go big or go home!

I try to target at least 500k people. Many of my targets are at least 3m+ people. Get your CTR to .2-.3+ is getting harder (at least for me) but it is so worth the effot!

drykorn

Make Money Online
Reaction score
FB asks me, if I have the purpose to make money?
(commercial promo) what should i say? if I´m promoting amazon products or other affiliate products?
but have no company??

Thanks!

asianpersuasian

Make Money Online
Reaction score
FB asks me, if I have the purpose to make money?
(commercial promo) what should i say? if I´m promoting amazon products or other affiliate products?
but have no company??

Thanks!
No clue what your asking... but.. NEVER PROMOTE AMAZON ON FB PPC.

Come on now guys.. Some of these questions show you obviously aren't even doing research at others ads or know what the common user wants to see. I'm not going to answer more useless questions unless I see you have put forth effort. Seriously if you don't put in the time you will never reap the reward.