Financial Crisis

Patrick

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
invadersforum.com
No, I am not. We have been in this crises for two years without knowing it. Now we know it doesn't change anything.

Now I am working on a credit repair ebook that I will sale. I try to adapt to all situations.

Robi

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Personally not worried. Too poor to have stocks, and feel pretty secure in my job position... The thing about recessions too is they are temporary. Once the market(s) go through their corrective cycle, things will start picking up again...

Twiztd One

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I like crisis and chaos....thats when you find the best opportunities. IMHO now is the time to be loading up on stocks....if you are a swing trader there are some excellent opportunities right now with all the volatility.

News is what is making the markets move not necessarily a companies value. Take a look at xco I know this company well and I swing 200 shares back and forth and have since about Nov 08. All it needs to move is a buck and I make a tidy lil profit. though from the chart pattern I may be about to load up on it for a bit of a ride.

The best deals are when everyone else is running scared.

Twiztd

marier

Make Money Online
Reaction score
stock holders and multi billion companies are affected the most by this crisis.

aswarash

Make Money Online
Reaction score
why we should scared? theres nothing to be afraid...this is what happen when the dominan economy power have a problem....theres a lot of oppurtunities right now...so u ve money just buy the stock....
dont have money..........just step by here n give ur post....:p