Forex brokers

-Revan-

There are so many resources with them but yeah finding a really good one can be a problem. Forex trading in general isn't regulated much especially comparing with the stock one for example and scam is a very widespread thing for brokers. Considering that you should be very careful while choosing the one and always start your operations from a mini account and small capital, such approach for a month at least will save your from possible money loss.
When you're making a decision about a certain broker pay your attention to such things:
- transaction costs (they shouldn't be too high but not too low for making worse broker's security)
- security (it should be on a high level, a really safe and reliable broker always belongs to special regulatory agencies and online lists https://fx-list.com/brokers-for-us-traders )
- trading platform (it should be stable, fast and user-friendly)
- execution (the best broker provides you the best prices for your orders)
- reviews from previous users

There are many good platforms for this. Everyone can choose something. I have been working with Forex trading for two years. My broker is AvaTrade. It is the best broker. I really like it. AvaTrade It is a leading online forex and CFD trading broker that strives to provide a streamlined, user-focused experienced for its more than 200,000 global users. If you want to know more information about this you can read AvaTrade review . It is really useful information.