Forex brokers

-Revan-

There are so many resources with them but yeah finding a really good one can be a problem. Forex trading in general isn't regulated much especially comparing with the stock one for example and scam is a very widespread thing for brokers. Considering that you should be very careful while choosing the one and always start your operations from a mini account and small capital, such approach for a month at least will save your from possible money loss.
When you're making a decision about a certain broker pay your attention to such things:
- transaction costs (they shouldn't be too high but not too low for making worse broker's security)
- security (it should be on a high level, a really safe and reliable broker always belongs to special regulatory agencies and online lists https://fx-list.com/brokers-for-us-traders )
- trading platform (it should be stable, fast and user-friendly)
- execution (the best broker provides you the best prices for your orders)
- reviews from previous users

There are many good platforms for this. Everyone can choose something. I have been working with Forex trading for two years. My broker is AvaTrade. It is the best broker. I really like it. AvaTrade It is a leading online forex and CFD trading broker that strives to provide a streamlined, user-focused experienced for its more than 200,000 global users. If you want to know more information about this you can read AvaTrade review . It is really useful information.

yehiah

You can find online when you search for reviews. You will get long lists of brokers. The point is to know how to choose the right one that you can trust and that he won't still your money and when you need help he will be available for you. My broker is CMTrading. I believe he is the best broker. CMTrading guided me from day 1, step by step with training and free tools, I really was amazed. Check their website at www.cmtrading.com