Free method for facebook friends

Alexd10

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is one of the methods I have been using to get my facebook profiles off the ground with plenty of friends to start with.

WARNING: This method can sometimes get your facebook account banned, I have found a 50% success rate. However they are new accounts so you won't loose anything.

The Method:

1. Create a new facebook account (remember to use proxies if create multiple accounts from the same internet connection).

2. Make sure the account is female and around the age of 20.

3. Enter the captcha.

4. Do not verify you email address. (we will do this later)

5. Step 1 on facebook.com should be skipped as well as the interests page.

6. Go to National Universities Rankings - Best Colleges - Education - US News and World Report and find a university/college with over 15,000 students.

7. On facebook enter this university in the "College/University" box and press save & continue.

8. On the next page you will see loads of people where it says "add people you know". Go ahead an add all of them till you reach the bottom of the page and then click "back" (not save & continue)

9. Then click "save & continue" and you should see a new set of profiles come up, go ahead and add them all.

10. Keep repeating this method till you get a message saying "Blocked, your account has been blocked for abusive behaviour" or something like that. Then go to your email you created the account with and verify the email address. This will take you back to the "add people you know" page and you can keep adding friends.

11. Keep repeating this method until you get a message "you have reached your maximum amount of friend invites". At this point you will have to click save and continue. Then upload a few sexy pictures and fill your profile in to make it seem real.

12. Watch your number of friends increase.

Tips:

1. Do this process when the US are sleeping as you get more friend acceptances.

2. Make sure you use a proxy.

3. Some people will write on your wall "Do I know you?" delete these messages regularly.

4. For a higher success rate do not add the max amount of friends.

As I have said you will get accounts banned, which is frustrating as each account can take 20 minutes to set up, but it does work (I have a number of a accounts with over 1000 friends now) I believe the facebook rule is that if over 50% of your friend requests are rejected then your accounts gets banned, or if a certain number of people report you.

No one said internet marketing was easy, so don't be too frustrated when an account gets banned.

If this has helped you I would be grateful if you could hit the 'Thanks' button. :)

plaintext

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a javascript that you paste into your browser that can auto add profiles such as this:

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is one of the methods I have been using to get my facebook profiles off the ground with plenty of friends to start with...
This was taken out of a guide ;) but good share all the same! Would just say facebook know of this method which is why the success rates are going down.

supermance

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
use proxies if create multiple accounts from the same internet connection -> how to do this? im sorry im new at this

Alexd10

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This was taken out of a guide ;) but good share all the same! Would just say facebook know of this method which is why the success rates are going down.
I wrote it, it wasn't taken directly out of a guide, however it is based on what I have read.

use proxies if create multiple accounts from the same internet connection -> how to do this? im sorry im new at this
It should day "use proxies to create multiple accounts" Basically the whole reason for using proxies is to make it look like to facebook that different computers are making these accounts and they are not all made by the same person. I personally use a website called Anonymous proxy, private proxy who are really good but you need to buy them, alternatively, Mtrader recommends Elite Proxies but I have not tried them.

Rather than me explain really badly to you how to use proxies you are better off searching this forum or google on how to use proxies properly.

p.s never be sorry to ask a question

Philly387

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I suggest to everyone take advantage of this now, it works great but probably not for long! Facebook makes changes daily it seems like.

Mtrader

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I wrote it, it wasn't taken directly out of a guide, however it is based on what I have read.

Okay! Was simply saying it was very similar to one i have seen, but like i said, good share dude!

Would be good to know what your into on Facebook, i try make a habbit of getting to know some of the frequent users of facebook section.

Alexd10

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay! Was simply saying it was very similar to one i have seen, but like i said, good share dude!

Would be good to know what your into on Facebook, i try make a habbit of getting to know some of the frequent users of facebook section.
Sorry didn't mean to sounds defensive. :)

Yeah would be great to speak to you about facebook. I'm still relatively new to it but I have a few ideas that will hopefully take off. :)

I don't have msn but I do have AIM and skype, feel free to add me, my nickname is on my profile (I think)

Philly387

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Yes they do, but that is exactly what happens when your #2 and aiming for #1. :boxing:
Very true :)

Also, one thing to help not get the accounts banned due to users not accepting your request would just be to post on mafia wars or farmville and ask for mafia wars players or farmville neighbors. That way you get lots of people asking to be your friend too.

MoneyMan94

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
StrategyBasedProfits.com
This thread has been helpful. I started something like this a week ago. I did some friend requests but for the most part I am getting requests from others without doing any requesting. Go and "Like" the sex sites. every day put an "add me " type post to all of them you subscribe to. Also do this for maffia wars, farmville, fishville, etc. It took 5 days to get to 220 friends and 2 days later I am up to 1000+. I have only done this on 1 account. Maybe I got lucky but all seems to be working.

supermance

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
This thread has been helpful. I started something like this a week ago. I did some friend requests but for the most part I am getting requests from others without doing any requesting. Go and "Like" the sex sites. every day put an "add me " type post to all of them you subscribe to. Also do this for maffia wars, farmville, fishville, etc. It took 5 days to get to 220 friends and 2 days later I am up to 1000+. I have only done this on 1 account. Maybe I got lucky but all seems to be working.

im still around 300 friends ( 3 days ) and i cant add more friend because fb already block me. what do you mean by "sex sites"?

blackhatmith

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
im still around 300 friends ( 3 days ) and i cant add more friend because fb already block me. what do you mean by "sex sites"?
I think he meant sex groups or pages in facebook.