FREE People Search Engine Pays $125 Within 24 Hours & Guarantees FREE Advertising.

dcolvard

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I have my own people search engine. Its free to do searches and you earn income when people go to the affiliate links. The design is still rusty, but I will be making modifications soon.

My Search Engine
pplsearch.net

If you want your own Copy the link and watch the video here. pplsearch.net/landing/land1.htm

damiendollars

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I been there. I guess it will be fine to generate income from. Although much time is needed, and much more time than they say you need.

I will explain the guarantee for $125.

Basically, when you complete step 3 of Tessa's system, which of course, there is a monthly cost too. Tessa then credits your affiliate account with $125. This is not cash generated from the affiliate sites, nor is it from referrals you get, or don't get.

In order to get the $125 you have to refer people into the program and actually complete step 3 of his system. (Which is buying advertisement)

The trick in this is that most people wont refer people who will pay the monthly subscription.

You Can make money here, but be aware that it is somewhat deceiving to the unaware eye

Damien Parsons
Marketer/Webdesign
www.TheSpiderWebSystem.com - The SpiderWeb Marketing System

bevjones

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Sounds a bit crap to me, to be honest.

damiendollars

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Kinda, ya. I wasn't pleased of the outcome for the advertisements they give you. Thought I would also add that when I cancelled the membership, they also removed the ads I had already bought.

When I purchased the membership they gave me 100 ad clicks..... yes, 100... before the first month was out, it was still in the 70's.. lol, so, I'm not sure on there strategy, but I can spit 30 clicks.

Hope this helps on anyones decision.

dcolvard

Make Money Online
Reaction score
You have to do all 3 steps to earn the $125 in a 24 hour period. Step 2 requires that you set up a 7-day trial web hosting account with GDI and step 3 is a 30 day trial for Tissa to give you 100% saturation of your affiliate links. From what I have gathered over the last week or so is that you don't have to keep the step 3 to earn the $125 or the Step 2 website. You can cancel the website within 7 days and you don't have to pay anything. Also you can cancel step 3 and you don't have to pay the $30. You still earn the $125 in 24 hours if you keep the 3 steps for at least a day. The catch is that Tissa doesn't pay until you have accumulated $200 in earnings.

I believe it is a good deal. It will take me a while to get traffic to my site pplsearch.net, but once I do I think it will be easy to start making some pretty good affiliate sales. It is definately not a get rich quick oportunity, but with some hard work it has alot of potential to build some pretty good residual income.

damiendollars

Make Money Online
Reaction score
With that said, potential income is certainly possible. My only concern for people is those who depend on Tissa's advertisement alone.. Unless things have picked up since I tested them, most of the work will have to be done yourself.

I like GDI, I support the business fully as I do use them myself. The affiliates for people search I will confirm seem legit. Though the promise is somewhat far fetched.

Will certainly work for anyone willing to do what is usually required.. Personal Effort!

dcolvard

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Are there Programs that you don't have to do work? I assum most online businesses require hard work.

dcolvard

Make Money Online
Reaction score
How would you try to get traffic to your site? I think that is probably the biggest obstacle is getting traffic to the site.

damiendollars

Make Money Online
Reaction score
So Many Ways

How would you try to get traffic to your site? I think that is probably the biggest obstacle is getting traffic to the site.
The great thing about the internet is the ability to explore new ways of exposure , or advertising, such as MMD of course. Some that cost, others that require time. I have set instructions on great ways of generating traffic. I should indeed post this here as well.

Since I will be spending a lot of time here, I will display the same strategy I started with. Sources for traffic change over time, and what works best for you may vary, but the strategies can be used for many of the newer services available.

I have to apologize, but I am Very tired, and was preparing for bed. This topic will have to continue tomorrow. Typo's and improper instructions may occur at this time. Ha Ha Ha.

- Look forward to talking with you then.

Cheers

dcolvard

Make Money Online
Reaction score
NP Thank you for the reply. I thought about creating hub and lense pages as well as a couple blogs. Maybe you can give me your thoughts on that tomorrow

CopyMyCash

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
thief i never got my money either + all who quit he get those links $$$$ all different domains! F Him

Jack Martin

Reaction score
I agree, i spent over 100 hrs on this deal only to see no one upgrade or Pay

ProfitStream

Reaction score
Look my friend, if you want to succeed online you're gonna have to work period.
It gets easier as time goes by, but, you're always gonna have to WORK to a certain degree
to maintain your income.

Anyone who tells you different is lying to you. You don't go get hired for a job offline
and sit around and do nothing do you? There's no such thing as a FREE lunch online or off.