FREE VIP Access?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joney

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
1. Tell me your story How you got started in internet marketing and why?

I start earn with internet when i search in google for "earn money in internet, etc" because i want money for my stuffs and i learn some blog's (about money, adsense) and i want live of internet because you don't need to worry about your boss or when you tired, lazzy or want travell with no worries, so in google searches i found very things, one of this things is pay to click and i try and i earn some bucks, but is very time to make some good cash, beyond most of this websites is scam, or turn scam after some months.
After i lose some money for scam's i found neobux and in this website i believe and invest of my pocket because promised revolutionize ptc's (instant payouts, sustainability, etc) and also because Admin is Portuguese :D
But i discovered more of neobux, and see advertisements of courses (commission blueprint, etc) and search in google for some this courses for understand how work and find clickbank and i was impressed with the earnings of people working with this company.
But i don't find only company i findnd MMD, and a small world of internet marketers ready to help. :D

2. Tell me how you found MMD (and please no flaming)

I had seen this site and not interested but how i see some courses and there speak in "market samurai" i was searching on google for it and after see very websites and all links are removed, i found one which is online and was here.
Since then i come to MMD every day to learn about internet marketing to become a good internet marketer.

3. Tell me your future goals and how you plan on achieving them.

In future i hope make lots of money to have more freedom and enjoy life with my family and friends :D
I want to do some autoblog's and maybe a dating webiste, but i'm always learning and try to find best way for me to reach this goals.

Ps: I apologize for my english but isn't my native language, i hope you understand what i wrote... i try :)

Regards

El_King_Jefe

Make Money Online
Reaction score
MoneyMaker You were a choice I had in mind man, you well deserved it. Pimp has a great mind and they think alike :D Congrats man, use it to the fullest potential.

smoundzou

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Congratulations Moneymaker! Take advantage of this opportunity and I have a feeling you'll accomplish all the goals you listed in your answers.

PimpinIsEasy... I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win but I think your decision was the right one. I also wanted to let you know that I think it's great that you're willing to contribute to this forum the way you do. It's not often you see someone like yourself willing to share not only information but take money out of your own pocket to help someone else. That in itself show your character and the type of person you are.

Over the past 7-8 years I've contributed to various types of internet forums and I've never been a member of a forum where members are willing to help others in the manner this forum does.

bluewolf

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Congratz money maker.

I guess I came too late, maybe I'll participate next time, if there will be any.

netim

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Congratulations moneymaker, I am sure that with this great opportunity you will be able to live up to your forum name :).

Wishing you all the best with your future IM pursuits and thanks again to Pimpin for setting up this chance in the first place. As smoundzou said, it's not often where you come across a forum where VIP members are willing to give something back in such a way. As I have said, that it what I feel sets MMD apart from other forums. You get a true sense that more experienced members really do want to share useful information that they have learnt in order to achieve their success and help others do likewise :tee:. I look forward to seeing what other goodies Pimpin has in store.

Moneymaker13

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thank you all for the congrats and especially a huge thanks to Pimpin! I'm going to use this opportunity to the best I am able to.

WOW moneymaker -Your dark Blue ! Hell it looks good on you ! Congratulations bro ! wear that with pride man - -you deserve it

Well done man -see you in the chat !
Thank you anywayIcan, I'm looking forward to talking to you and others in the chat room.

MoneyMaker You were a choice I had in mind man, you well deserved it. Pimp has a great mind and they think alike :D Congrats man, use it to the fullest potential.
Well, that makes me feel better! :D Haha, thanks man, I'm going to try and use it to it's full potential for sure, not many people get a chance like this. I'm very excited to be the first!

Congratulations Moneymaker! Take advantage of this opportunity and I have a feeling you'll accomplish all the goals you listed in your answers.

PimpinIsEasy... I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that I didn't win but I think your decision was the right one. I also wanted to let you know that I think it's great that you're willing to contribute to this forum the way you do. It's not often you see someone like yourself willing to share not only information but take money out of your own pocket to help someone else. That in itself show your character and the type of person you are.

Over the past 7-8 years I've contributed to various types of internet forums and I've never been a member of a forum where members are willing to help others in the manner this forum does.
Thank you very much, I'll try and gather as much as I can, through this 3 months, and carry it longer since I'll be making more money than I am now for sure. :cool:

Great post, I haven't been here long but I can tell he's got a great heart to help people.

Who knows, if I start rollin in the doe, I may start a competition like this. :)

yuviplays

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ohh waoo great offers..Hmm i missed it..any ways best of luck to all the members who get VIP membership enjoy earning...

Moneymaker13

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I think you meant, when you start rollin in the dough. :)

Soon you'll be Mr Big. I bet you will be a golden star man.
Haha, I'm hoping so! :) I just don't know where to start, I've been thinking about Bum Marketing, PPC, Twitter, etc.. There's so much!!! !

I'm very hopeful of that! Lol. Hopefully by the end of the month I can get to $50 a day..

boiler

Make Money Online
Reaction score
lol,

i never get $50 a day only get around $10 a day :)

anywayIcan

Make Money Online
Reaction score
lol,

i never get $50 a day only get around $10 a day :)
I would have to suggest strongly that if you spent $5.00 a week and signed up to vips that there is a strong possibility someone would take you by the hand and show you how to ramp your operation up and make a lot more than you currently are making

velightful

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
www.vgal.info
****oops...too late lol

Actually, I started looking online for ways to make money years ago. I had just left the military because I was pregnant and wanted to stay home with our baby when he was born.

I would guess 2004? But I fell into the wrong crap (the MLM network marketing, GPT, etc...). Needless to say, it takes quite a bit of money to really establish an income with those things that require monthly auto-shipments. I tried for about a year and quit.

A few years later, I started looking again. Only that time, I fell into the DP hole ;) I was bringing in a decent amount of money writing. But it was too much work for too little pay and knew I needed something else.

I started scouring Craigslist and ended up writing for Planet Green (The Discovery Channel). That allowed me to branch out a little bit and be pickier about the clients I took on. Since then, I've been writing. I also recently started focusing on social media, SEO and working on my own things.

Now our then-baby is almost 5-years-old and we have a 5-month-old. So I've really been trying to work smarter so I can spend more time with our family.

I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it was through Google though.

I want to work smarter by creating residual income and by creating products that I only have to write once (that sells over and over). My goal isto be able to get up in the morning, fix breakfast & be able to start the day spending time with the kids (instead of running to the PC immediately). Be able to work a few hour time blocks throughout the day and have money coming in to pay the bills. I want to go to bed at a decent hour at night, instead of being up until three in the morning almost everyday... making that much harder to be patient with the kids the next day - and still not getting utilities paid!

I want to be able to take our first family vacation and give our kids a life I never had... a better start in life.

rap8557

Make Money Online
Reaction score
- I quit my job because i thought i can find a better and high paying one. I tried to apply but i always ended up and fails on the last interview, (i don't know why) after 1 year , i found out about making money online and there i go.. i studied how to make money online and joined DP and joined some affiliate site. My first money on paypal came from pay per webmaster referral. that was $30 and there i discovered the world of ptc and invested all my money on there. Unfortunately i lost my $30 (damn! "face palm") and then someone told me about bhw and learned some few methods. I really didn't do the methods that are poster there because i saw some post that these methods are saturated blah blah, so what i did was read, read and read and combined them all to create a new one. I love IM because im the boss of my own, higher payouts, and im doing IM to earn for my future family. I'm still 24 btw.

- Im searching for an alternatives for stoned . com so that i can create new email accounts for my method. As far as i remember i searched google and i found a thread about stoned .com and i read some the thread and i found out that some methods here are unique and not saturated.

- My future goal is to make at least $200-300/day steady. Read, tweak, implement and scale. Do what ever it takes whitehat or blackhat. And always read my motto
"Don't just say it!! Just do it!"

sorry for my bad english :D
Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.