Google is the KING of ****

Smeltzer

The World is Mine
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Google wants Everyone to clean up there act. but how well is google cleaning up theirs? How well is google protecting users from having there content stolen?
Copyright Removal Requests – Google Transparency Report

I know what you are thinking ohh but Smeltzer for a site that size that is NOTHING. Well this is false.

Copyright Removal Requests – Google Transparency Report

Squidoo is equally as big as blogspot and just as used. They have a system in place to catch copyrighted content. The same system that google can use. however the diffrence is that GOOGLE makes money from users stealing copyrighted content. So they WANT people to steal content and use it on a blogspot blog. Is this legal to allow users to steal content so that you can profit? The answer is no.

Another thing there registered takedown agent at copyright.gov is none existent. It is a fake made up person. There is literally no one with that email. The domain for that email is not even registered. The phone number is dead and the address leads to an abandoned lot.
http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/agents/s/serviceofprocess.pdf

So there you have it. I will allow you to draw your own conclusions from this. Google wants you the user to steal content and use blogspot to host said content. They make no effort to protect anyone.

Yet when it comes to the search they are trying to destroy peoples lives in the name of cleaning up ****. Yet they will not even clean up there own backyard. Do as I say not as I do scenario.

Facts and figures do not lie. Google does. They no more want to clean up search then the man in the moon. They can give two shits less about ****. They end goal is to make it so that only big brands in the end are all that ranks in google and the end user the mom and pop type sites will be a distant thing in the past. That will leave only adwords if you want to advertise your site with information.

SWIFFJUSTUS

⓿The Mad Methodologist⓿⎠
Elite VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
@the diffrence is that GOOGLE makes money from users stealing copyrighted content. So they WANT people to steal content and use it on a blogspot blog. Is this legal to allow users to steal content so that you can profit? The answer is no.

You Are 1000% Right About This, No Doubt About It and Is The Reason I Used Them For Pay per View Events...I knew With The Amount Of Traffic I Would Provide Them From A Page 1 Ranking Those Greedy Bastards Wouldn't Dare Take Down The Site...Until Maybe 2 Days Later...But Got To say Even That VERY Seldom Happen.
Only When They Got Complaints From Other GIANTS Like UFC Would They Bolt Into Action.
They Only Did This Because The Knew full well Folks Like Dana White would Come Back and Check To see that They Had Taken Action..IF NOT...NEXT STEP WOULD BE
(DMCA)
Same With Paypal They Know Full well A Bunch of Proceeds That are Processed through Them are from Piracy...They will come to that Piracy Site and help you with a Technical Issue and Not Say a Thing Until One Of 2 things Finally Happen....You Slip and Leave About 12 Stacks Over a Drunken Stuper Weekend and Fail to Transfer It from Your Paypal Card to One Of Your MAIN Accounts Or Some Duphus Is Pissed Because His Cracked Software Gave Him a VIRUS And Is Why If you're Doing that Type Of Thing you Can Wake Up one Morning and see this..

BUT IF YOU KNOW YOU WERE DOING WRONG YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR LICK AND MOVE ON.

That's Why I'm always Saying ONE Of Your
MAIN GOALS Should Be To start Developing and Promoting Your OWN PRODUCT...Dont Care If It's A 1 SENTENCE EBOOK...IT IS YOURS!

Meta

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Then lets create blogs on blogspot.....

ProAffiliate01

Very Active Members
Reaction score
There is many flaws with the new website rating systems. That's for sure. I don't understand all the issues but I have heard of this before-hypocrisy in major search engines.

alexbel

Reaction score
stealing copyrighted material is illegal whether it is about money making or not.The goggle does not need any kind of illegal activity to make more profit.I do not like these illegal things by any of searach engine including Google.