Greetings!

FirePanda

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

First of all... I am so, so grateful and happy that I found this website. Thank you sincerely for creating it and thank you to the people here who contribute their amazing knowledge. I am blown away by the positive energy here.

A bit about me:

I've been a graphics and web designer for years (self taught). I only did it once for someone else (worked in an office as their chief graphics/web designer) but hated it. But I love making websites and especially Wordpress themes (when I feel inspired to anyways). I am beginning to see that my experience in these areas is a great asset in internet marketing.

I currently am starting up my own (meatspace, offline) computer repair business.

But... What I really want is to expand my abundance and create streams of income online.

A bit about my experience in internet marketing:

It all started about 2 years ago when I happened across Steve Pavlina's blog. You know, the guy who was making $10,000 + a month from Adsense alone.

That got me to thinking, and next thing I knew I was learning about Wordpress and working away at making themes. I also learned a lot about whitehat SEO during this time (though I have much to learn).

I put up two blogs over the past 2 years and each time I sort of lost interest in posting to it after a while. Long story short, I've made about $20 in Adsense revenue over this 2 year period. Ouch! :)

Last summer I discovered the world of online t-shirt stores and quickly created a Wordpress theme that was actually an online t-shirt store (all the products linked to a t-shirt printer (can't put the link yet) where people could buy my shirts). Then I designed a few t-shirts.

The t-shirt store has been my most successful IM endeavor to date; I've made a bit over $100 since last summer.

Two days ago I discovered envirofile.org, and as of right now I've made $4 from this PPD service. Not too bad so far and I am thinking of ways to step this up.

My goal:

I have set a new goal for myself: master internet marketing and create reliable streams of online income.

It's really hard to describe how I feel right now, but it's like I've set foot on a new road and I just feel so excited!

I am humbled to be able to interact with so many IM masters here on this forum, and I am truly looking forward to meeting all of you. :)

Yours truly,
FirePanda