Guide On Making Quick Money Online Using Fiverr

Doky123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Okay here is a quick guide on how to make money using fiverr.com

Step 1:
You want to sign up so head over to fiverr.com and create a profile.
[For those of you are not aware of what fiverr is, its a marketplace where you can list anything you are willing to do for $5 which is referred to as gigs]

Step 2:
Find featured gigs that are simple and you know you will be able to do such as the one I just saw a minute ago- "I will send an image of pasta alphabets saying anything you want me to spell on toast for $5" To do this go through each catagory on the right and browse all featured gigs on the left till you find one that you good at doing or simply one that you can complete. Once you find one move on to step 3. If you can't find a featured gig you can do refer to the paragraph under step 5.

Step 3:
Once you found a featured gig you are able to do, Go to "seller" located in the top right and open "create a new gig" in a new tab.

Step 4:
Create a clone of the featured gig you have found. You don't want to copy the exact wording but use a similar title, discription and image as the featured gig you have chosen. Publish the gig.

Step 5:
Once you get orders do them and get paid.

The gigs you make don't really have to be always featured ones, you can always choose to sort the catagory by popularity and clone gigs that are popular which will also work.

This is a simple method on earning a couple bucks quickly. I have used this with copying one gig about 2 hours ago and have already got $20 in upcoming payments.

Take action guys thats the only way you will make money online, and this particular method does not really need much effort from your side. So you got no excuse not to try

Good luck, for any of you who might have any questions feel free to ask.

tizox

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Good idea, let's try. Thanks.

Doky123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
I thought Fiverr was dead? I guess not, but willing to try!
Nah Fiverr is getting more popular...meaning more buyers = greater opportunity of earning, using the above mentioned tips....

Jooster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
This idea will work. Just a reminder that it takes two weeks for fiverr to pay you via Paypal.

racyc

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips on using Fiverr, we can just keep trying different offers till we find something that sells...rinse, repeat :)

cr8silverbullet

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Easiest way to get quick paypal money.

I respect this hustle.

Doky123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips on using Fiverr, we can just keep trying different offers till we find something that sells...rinse, repeat :)
Yeah exactly, we find what worked for others and then we clone there offers. Got another 3 orders today :D

thegr8t1

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I would add the caveat that if the gig takes more than 5 minutes to do and deliver, you're wasting your time. I recommend going to a PLR site and getting a PLR product with resell rights, or better MRR. Then sell it on Fiverr as is. Takes but a few seconds to send a file, as opposed to arranging alphabet soup on a piece of toast...

I'm just sayin

928in

Make Money Online
Reaction score
The trick to make money from fiverr on a large scale is offer services which do not take much time to do but have a wide appeal.

fairhaven73

Make Money Online
Reaction score
I agree with few of you guys. That if it takes alot of time then it might not be worth.
Especially if you are in US or Europe.

powlow29

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, fiverr is not dead at all !

I will show you a proof, it's not a lot of money, but still better than nothing :) and this is just one of all my accounts ;)

vashie

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Good idea. All it takes is a little bit of thought with fivver. It's a world of opportunity. Only thing you should mention is that the 2-week paypal delay doesn't really qualify as "quick money."

Jooster

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Fiverr does work. I have been using in for a couple of months. Money is not huge, but consistent. I have made over $300 in that time.

Doky123

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, fiverr is not dead at all !

I will show you a proof, it's not a lot of money, but still better than nothing :) and this is just one of all my accounts ;)

Show offff lol. Just Kiding Congrats man what gigs you got running?

Eros

Make Money Online
Reaction score
ok will try this today. As a matter of fact I'm going to do it right now :p

pillhead

Make Money Online
Reaction score
Already made 400+$ from fiverr , Now I dnt want to do hard work :p trying cpa now :D