How I make $3000+ each week emailing

As much as I would like to try this, the data is not suffice on here. Now where I can find the real diamonds is only the beginning because I can't see it in plain view :) There's got to be something I can do *wink wink*

Alexxx

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
you do this honestly only by emailing? how many emails do you send to get 30k links?
You obviously need 1) a lot of sending servers and 2) a good source of highly targeted data to get anything close to that kind of numbers.

A word of caution for noobs who get inspired by the whooping screenshots:- mailing is a pro game and if you are a complete newbie to things and do have couple of 100s which you keeping to invest on anything fruitful, then dont go for it. There are various things involved includes getting reputed smtps, a good mailer to rotate the smtps, good list filtered out of bad ids and so so lot. If you are enough experienced and have couple of 100s to throw away on trial and error method then surely its the way to test out. Well thr are more things involved but i'm bit afraid to publicize all in openness !

Best thread I have read..I am doing mass emailing using interspire and powermta console ..I am sending 2-3 millions email a day. let me know if any one needs help in setting up mass email solution. skype : smith.alfred86.

Amazing how this thread is still popular on the first page. This method is still working for me and making me 3k-5k a week. Mailing is not easy and it takes alot of time and work to get going but there is money in it if you are willing to learn and have the determination to stick with it.

I have a custom scraper and can believe that I can do well with this method. I'm new to mailing but have been successful with other methods.

Does anyone have any suggestions for dating program and vps? Please PM me or contact me on Skype>>>EONRussell. I will trade my custom scraper for some assistance.

Hydrogen

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
OP do you recommend any good scraper? I have a custom made one, and woudl like to explore the options available out there. Anything better than At0m!c 3mail Hunt3r?

I know emailing isn't a newbie game but was wondering if anyone could point out where someone could learn how to email millions per month? How to set up whatever is needed and learn about staying away from getting in trouble? I know there's a lot involved but I have the time to learn it so any help pointing in the right direction of where to learn would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aizen

Natsu

Make Money Online
I know emailing isn't a newbie game but was wondering if anyone could point out where someone could learn how to email millions per month? How to set up whatever is needed and learn about staying away from getting in trouble? I know there's a lot involved but I have the time to learn it so any help pointing in the right direction of where to learn would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Aizen
I will think about making a guide about that tomorrow or the day after. I would write one now but I gotta get ready for the party ;) been a while since I had one^^

Regards,

Natsu

I will think about making a guide about that tomorrow or the day after. I would write one now but I gotta get ready for the party ;) been a while since I had one^^

Regards,

Natsu
You seem like a very well rounded IMer :p. You write about a lot of topics, I'm glad you contribute so much! Looking forward to your post about email marketing :).

Thanks!

Aizen

Natsu

Make Money Online
I have tried just about anything except for e-whoring, although the principle of that is so simple anyone could easily write up a few twists on that if they wanted, and except for cpa (because i think signing up is annoying because of phoneinterviews and that stuff) so i always stayed away from this^^

Aside from that i am an information-grub^^ i greedily take anything in that's new and shiny and so i accumulated a very broad knowledgebase;)

I already did a half-finished write-up for you but will have to finish it after a couple of hours of sleep since i have been awake for nearly 48 h now... anything i would try to explain now would partly sound like gibberish... so please bear with me a little longer ;)

I wonder what program he is working with right now since LoadedCash do not accept mailing as of this time.
Yeah, they aren't accepting email traffic right now but Loadedcash is still the best program out there that I've found. As long as you have quality traffic definitely worth giving them a try.

Last edited:
Wish I had more time to come visit with everyone on the forum these day. Miss you guys. Just hella busy. I do try to answer my PMs on a weekly basis though so hit me up if you got any questions/comments/suggestions/etc... ;)

Sam

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Hey mate,

Can you possibly share the [email protected] list you scrub your databases with?

Cheers,
Sam

UPDATE: Found Kickapooh's reply regarding this matter from a different forum. Here are the links he posted. Thanks! :)
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qr9utmh2cb9z4b0
http://www.mediafire.com/?wbbepo6c29v6yrx
http://www.mediafire.com/?ncc21863dqvvbca
http://www.mediafire.com/?fwf0wf9syq4ov2l
By the way, how up to date are these? Oh and can you give us an idea on what volumes you're mailing out on a daily basis?

Last edited: