How long does it take for a blogspot site to be indexed?

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
The title says everything. And how much backlinking is needed to make blogspot site rank oin the first page of Google?

Danke

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
From my own experience, i have gotten a blogger to rank within 24 hrs. Not sure if it can be done faster but one tip that i can say is that make sure your content on your site is unique and ping after every post!!

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
It's been a few days. Google is yet to index my website! Can anybody give me some tips on this?

eonline

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Website
autopilotseosystem.com
You have to do something to help it get indexed. Just waiting for Google to do naturally won't happen tomorrow. ;)

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
You have to do something to help it get indexed. Just waiting for Google to do naturally won't happen tomorrow. ;)
Thanks for the reply. What should help Google to index it faster? And will you please look my blogsite over and make some suggestions here and there to make it better? I would really appreciate it.

Mesh

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
Best time I have seen is less than 12 hours from one of my own. BUT...I worked my butt off getting it indexed that quick. Not sure of the exact time I just remember checking 12 hours later and there it was.

kry

Very Active Members
Reaction score
It takes a few days for me. However, you can try this method to get indexed faster but I'm not sure if it works because I never try.
1. Go to Ping-o-Matic!.
+ Blog Name: Put Your Keyword
+ Blog URL: You know this
+ RSS URL: Your blog name.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
+ Check all services to ping
+ Start Pinging
2. Post your site in Facebook
3. Post your site in Twitter
4. Post it in other social networks if you have more.

Tell me if the method works.
If it doesn't work, just don't worry because sooner or later the blog will be indexed. :beer:

conanedo

Make Money Online
Very Active Members
Reaction score
from my experience, just make a video on youtube and upload your link at description... then pingler and pingdevice youtube, check tomorrow tadaaa

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
Ok, here's my blogspot site: http://www.getarushcard.blogspot.com/. I have resorted to SEO for some time after having a huge loss in PPV. I read Google Sniper 2, but due to the recent Panda update, I don't think review sites work that good. Anyway, I thought I would try Google sniping with free sites because I don't work risk the rest of the money I've got on this thing in case it fails. I want you MMD'ers to show to me how to get this site indexed.

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
My site is back. Now, I'm waiting to get some suggestions from you guys.

mulletman

Reaction score
Hey mate. Your site is prob indexed already but in future, just submit it to digg, reddit and stumbleupon.. Then make a 4 tweets, one with your main site and then one each for the sites mentioned.

You will be indexed in under 4 hours. Pretty much works every time for me :)

Alternatively, if you have tweet attacks, use the wait and reply module with 100 accounts using a popular keyword and after about 10 tweets (per account) stop... You site will be indexed in under an hour :p

Cool, hope that helps..

mikeavery11

Reaction score
My blog got indexed quickly. It took an approximate 10 to 12 hours. But I did ping with various type of ping tools. You may try with those, the ping tools are
pingomatic.com
pingdevice.com
http://pingdevice.com/
Free Mass Ping Unlimited Websites or Blogs or RSS on BulkPing.com
Blog and Ping Tool - Use Pingler.com to Drive Traffic your Blogs and Websites
Blog Pinger - PingNinja
Blog and ping | Pingoat
click start->run->cmd->ping yourselecteddomainname.com->enter
pigoat
autopinger.com.
pingmyblog.com

You would be must beneficial to do this.

thanks

mulletman

Reaction score
Just be careful you are not flagged as a ping spammer, especially on blogger and public wordpress sites...

airheadbuster

Very Active Members
Reaction score
I don't know why is my site not indexed yet. I did whatever you guys suggested and yet it's not indexed. This is really pissing me off. Please help.